Erik Stevenson 6'4" CG 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
    The only way we can determine the height of the platform is by stretching out a new recruits arm alongside it for comparison.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      he says 6' on twitter
      Then Erik is closer to 7' tall than 6'4"
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        he says 6' on twitter
        I believe Erik. He's 6'4 which is 76". 72" is possible. Why would someone doubt him?

Comment

• We can deduce from this video that Erik's arms are 7'4 wingspan. 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Where do you get that he jumped 6 feet? Looks more like 5'4" to me.
            So this tweet shows Eric at "level 9" of the jump. https://twitter.com/bhoop81/status/905314525397753856

I think that makes it look like the number 10 itself might be at 6 feet, but the platform hangs somewhat below the number. In the jump ("level 10" he calls it) that is supposed to be 6 feet, the platform is hanging roughly at the number 9 or even slightly below it. And based on the still image in the tweet that I linked to, if the number 9 is actually at 6 feet, then Eric is definitely closer to 7 feet, which is obviously not true. I think the number 10 on the pole is probably 6 feet roughly and the jump has gotta be much closer to 65 inches or something.

Not that any of it really matters. Still an impressive jump.

Comment

• I think the Shocks got a good one here... He wants to be with a Winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                So this tweet shows Eric at "level 9" of the jump. https://twitter.com/bhoop81/status/905314525397753856

I think that makes it look like the number 10 itself might be at 6 feet, but the platform hangs somewhat below the number. In the jump ("level 10" he calls it) that is supposed to be 6 feet, the platform is hanging roughly at the number 9 or even slightly below it. And based on the still image in the tweet that I linked to, if the number 9 is actually at 6 feet, then Eric is definitely closer to 7 feet, which is obviously not true. I think the number 10 on the pole is probably 6 feet roughly and the jump has gotta be much closer to 65 inches or something.

Not that any of it really matters. Still an impressive jump.
                Agree. He's 6-5 and that platform hit him in the chest. If you can jump over your own tits, you can get up just fine.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Tonight on Dateline...

Just how high did Erik Stevenson actually jump? We put our physiologists, engineers, last night's Holiday Inn Express guests, and a lone attorney on the task.

Comment

• His arms seem to be abnormally short for his body size.

Comment

• Lindstad in town.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        I wonder why people confuse the W hand gesture with the shocker?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/BZU38zGnSix/ His dad has gotta be at least 6'6, still only 17 he's got room to grow.

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting that he is waiting until relatively late in the day on the last day of the early signing period. Maybe he is just teasing the Coaching Staff.

Comment

• Or maybe that was just the best time for him to get his extended family into town to be there to witness his big moment, the first of what will be many!
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X