No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson 6'4" CG 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new highlights for those that haven't seen https://twitter.com/ej_stevenson5/st...94024753790978

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Some new highlights for those that haven't seen https://twitter.com/ej_stevenson5/st...94024753790978
      Holy Swish-Ka-Bobs!!! Another laser-sharp swish shooting guard that can dish the rock, rock the twine, and what? Another Guard that is a rim protector? Did I just witness the return to sender syndrome? Thanks for this exert shocks02 and for your diligence in keeping us updated.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Looks a little Rob Barkerish.

Comment

Maybe a Landry Shamet type guard that can be converted to PG?

Comment

I think I see some LS, some AR, and some RB in him. Going to be special,
            I think.

Comment

That white boy can jump.

Comment

Not as thick as Ron but has his length and maybe a little more athleticism. He probably can play PG but not sure that is his primary college position.

Comment

I don't think Eric will play much at the point for the Shockers although perhaps he could be an emergecncy fill in if needed. What I did like about these highlights were a couple of plays that showed he can be more than just a perimeter catch and shoot player. He made a nice runner at about the 8 second mark and a real nice pull off, fade away from 18 feet on the right side of the lane over two defenders at the 15 second mark.

Comment

He wants to win (he tweeted it)! That is the embodiment of Shocker basketball athletes!

Comment

• Kid has some ups!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        The platform is about even with his shoulders, so if his head/neck are 12", the platform is about 64"
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/4uajgiTJ29/

Landry had a 67-inch jump. This jump by Erik went another five inches. Very impressive!
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/4uajgiTJ29/

Landry had a 67-inch jump. This jump by Erik went another five inches. Very impressive!
                            Where do you get that he jumped 6 feet? Looks more like 5'4" to me.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Where do you get that he jumped 6 feet? Looks more like 5'4" to me.
                              he says 6' on twitter

Comment

• The only way we can determine the height of the platform is by stretching out a new recruits arm alongside it for comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X