No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson 6'4" CG 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember your statement on Baker his redshirt year. Have to admit I was concerned about someone coming to pick you up with a strait jacket for a medical evaluation. I was not a poster at that time but did follow the shocker board. Even remember you comparing Baker & Conner Frankamp In skill set. Best thing is we eventually benefited by getting both of them.

Since this is about ES I sure hope everyone is right about him being the next Baker. What a difference a day makes in the life of a basketball player. Never evaluate one game as indicative of the total package. Great game Erik.
    Last edited by homegrownshocker; July 14, 2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Erik had 27 points (5-14 from 3, 11-26 from the field), 3 rebounds, 4 assists/2 turnovers and 4 steals in a consolation game yesterday against the #1 AAU team in the nation.

Comment

He's a player! Samajai, Austin, CJ, and Erik are a pretty stout backcourt for 2018-19.

God Bear and Poor Bear are big boys in the middle.

Roderick provides athleticism as a forward.

Hopefully one of Landry or Markus returns, but I'm counting them out for now. Need to add an elite PF and 3/4 at minimum.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          He's a player! Samajai, Austin, CJ, and Erik are a pretty stout backcourt for 2018-19.

God Bear and Poor Bear are big boys in the middle.

Roderick provides athleticism as a forward.

Hopefully one of Landry or Markus returns, but I'm counting them out for now. Need to add an elite PF and 3/4 at minimum.
          "Rodgerick" Let's get our own recruits' names right and then we are on solid ground to ***** about being called Witchita,

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
            "Rodgerick" Let's get our own recruits' names right and then we are on solid ground to ***** about being called Witchita,
            Thanks for the correction.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
              Any of those three (Darius Days, Dimon or Keyontae) would be absolute steals for WSU. Hope Erik can convince one of them.

Here is the roster for the UA All-American Camp in Philly: http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/07/18/c...-america-camp/

Notables:
              Landry Shamet
              Rodgerick Brown
              Erik Stevenson
              Tyler Harris
              Miller Kopp
              Morris Udeze
              Darius Days
              @shocks02: serious question here, mostly because I do not follow recruiting hardly at all these days, but I am legitimately curious. Have we offered anyone this summer that's not a UA high school athlete, or even seriously recruiting players that aren't UA related?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                @shocks02: serious question here, mostly because I do not follow recruiting hardly at all these days, but I am legitimately curious. Have we offered anyone this summer that's not a UA high school athlete, or even seriously recruiting players that aren't UA related?
                Legitimate question. We've offered eight high school players within the last week and none of those play on the UA circuit. Four are playing on Nike, three on Adidas and one is playing for an unsponsored team. Only about 20% of our current offers are to players on the Under Armour circuit. You do have to remember UA has the smallest league of the three too.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Legitimate question. We've offered eight high school players within the last week and none of those play on the UA circuit. Four are playing on Nike, three on Adidas and one is playing for an unsponsored team. Only about 20% of our current offers are to players on the Under Armour circuit. You do have to remember UA has the smallest league of the three too.
                  Thank you, and I apologize for being too lazy to research myself. I know I'm not the only one that appreciates all you put into following our recruiting footprint.

I will be interested to see how this trends, if at all, as we transition to UA in the next couple of years.

Comment

3 point champion!

Comment

Love that he's wearing his Shocker swag. He's attached himself to the program personally, which bodes well for the upcoming signing.
                      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                        Love that he's wearing his Shocker swag. He's attached himself to the program personally, which bodes well for the upcoming signing.
                        Now THOSE ​are Prized WSU recruits in my eyes.

Comment

Like it that this young man is coming in beefed up and it is obvious he knows what the inside of a weight room looks like.
                          Last edited by 60Shock; August 27, 2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            I think we are going to LOVE this kid!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPjthvnjDQ/
                            Surprisingly, I can't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              I think we are going to LOVE this kid!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPjthvnjDQ/
                              Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Surprisingly, I can't do that.
                              You might........with the proper motivation. ��