Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
    I think our fate was sealed when his teammate committed to FSU and we hired our new assistant.
    ???????????

Comment

• This makes me sad...

Guess I'll go back to bed
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Unless there is a problem with Lassisiere's eligibility he won't get.a lot of meaningful minutes this year. But he will be at Kentucky two years.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• One of his high school coaches says that him signing with UK is speculation and that it's not coming from isaac. (at least so far)
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Former La Lumiere (IN) associate head coach Brad Johnstin, who is close to Humphries, said by text: “Everything is speculation. Anything out there hasn’t come from Isaac.”---this from Adam Zagorias blog
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• wtf
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I guess I can retire that GIF I had been planning to use. This isn't roof blowing off material, this is more along the lines of "predictable," "classic," and "status quo."

Comment

• 2 likely scenarios:

1. He spurns UK, we win a national championship. UK faithful are sad.

2. He goes to UK. We knock them out of the tournament and win a championship. UK faithful and Isaac are sad.

Comment

• Is the Kentucky rumor being put out by @swellafelon:?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We still need a new roof.

Comment

• Kentucky must've found him some credits because that was our sticking point-goes back to high school starting in eighth grade there?

I can only imagine if true how our staff is reacting

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Kentucky must've found him some credits because that was our sticking point-goes back to high school starting in eighth grade there?

I can only imagine if true how our staff is reacting
                          But at Kentucky, Bowling can be counted for a math credit.

Comment

• It would be interesting to learn he could not come here because of eligibility issues but all of the sudden he CAN go to Kentucky.

They are in the same NCAA as us, right?

I think we all know the answer to that is no

Comment

• Kentucky really has been a bane, haven't they? Ruining our undefeated season, then one-upping it, then stealing our big recruit.

Get your own story Kentucky!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Former La Lumiere (IN) associate head coach Brad Johnstin, who is close to Humphries, said by text: “Everything is speculation. Anything out there hasn’t come from Isaac.”---this from Adam Zagorias blog

One little glimmer of hope, Zag Blog writer Jack LeGwin still has WSU as his Crystal Ball prediction. The rest of WSU's predictions have switched to UK. Perhaps he's sleeping in late or maybe not. He probably wrote more articles about Isaac than anybody else.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X