No announcement yet.

Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea, if this post is a violation of NCAA rules. If it is, take it down.

If you wish to follow Isaac on Twitter, then @IsaacHumphries7.

Alert, notice and warning: My knowledge of Twitter is virtually zero.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Team PnR Editor and Australian High School Basketball expert Olgun Uluc has compiled a comprehensive and exclusive listing of elite Australian High School basketball men's talent, already on the national junior team's radar ahead of upcoming Australian Development Camps (ADC).

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        I have no idea, if this post is a violation of NCAA rules. If it is, take it down.

If you wish to follow Isaac on Twitter, then @IsaacHumphries7.

Alert, notice and warning: My knowledge of Twitter is virtually zero.
        I've been following him since his name came up, and he's a rather boring follow. If I recall correctly, his last post was when he visited New Mexico several months ago.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Did he send you that picture after your phone conversation?

Comment

• There should be a clarification to NCAA rules similar to the way flagrant fouls have clarifications (flagrant 1 or 2).

The NCAA could have what are called "NCAA rules violation-1" as opposed to "NCAA rules violation-2." A "NCAA violation-1" such as faking classes for 100s of students for a decade gets you an appropriately small slap on the wrist such as the removal of a few academic staff that no one knows about whereas an "NCAA violation-2" such as buying a shirt or worse, following a recruit on twitter and occasionally saying "go WSU" to said player gets you an appropriately large penalty such as the forfeiture of wins or hopefully the death penalty if there is any justice in this world.

Intent is the key here. If you accidentally give out gobs of money in the form of free scholarships to players who do nothing to earn them, effectively paying them to play for your university, that is probably a little closer to an accidental "basketball play" within the regular flow. Two shots and the ball but no ejection. No need to go overboard. You might even want to consider avoiding any punishment whatsoever to the university in question and instead apply it to a nearby up and coming university who really had it coming more because they are trying to infringe on the larger, more guilty university's market...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Did he send you that picture after your phone conversation?
              I did not call Isaac.

I know better.

Who is the former Shocker, who lives in Au? Cal Brunton?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I did not call Isaac.

I know better.

Yes, he's is their National Basketball League Hall of Fame.
                In the fast lane

Comment

I did not call Isaac.

I know better.

Actually that would be Cal Bruton.

Comment

I did not call Isaac.

I know better.

I think the sarcasm in both of our posts was lost.

Comment

• The LoboLair‏@TheLoboLair·3h3 hours ago
                      Craig Neal & UNM pickup huge late signee 7'0 245lbs Nikola Scekic. HM recruit w/ NBA body from MMG Academy FL, Chose Lobos over 15 HM offers

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                        The LoboLair‏@TheLoboLair·3h3 hours ago
                        Craig Neal & UNM pickup huge late signee 7'0 245lbs Nikola Scekic. HM recruit w/ NBA body from MMG Academy FL, Chose Lobos over 15 HM offers
                        Don't scare me like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                          The LoboLair‏@TheLoboLair·3h3 hours ago
                          So, does HM mean high major? If it does, I can't find any. I call BS on "Chose Lobos over 15 HM offers".

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            So, does HM mean high major? If it does, I can't find any. I call BS on "Chose Lobos over 15 HM offers".
                            I thought the same thing. I struggled to find much of anything on him. I couldn't find him at all on 247.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              I thought the same thing. I struggled to find much of anything on him. I couldn't find him at all on 247.
                              Looks to me like this is the kind of statement they have to make when you have just spent two months telling your fanbase that they are about to land Humphries but it quietly falls through. Immediately hyping your plan B will get the blood flowing again and help people forget.

Comment

• A lot of stealth recruitment of that guy I guess.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X