• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell some funny smoke.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
      He visited. I know you have no reason to believe me, but he did.

Thanks for this. Again, not trying to be argumentative, just trying learn where the info is coming from. I have the utmost respect for Sully and once I saw his article, I became a believer. Just wondering if there was another source some of you were quoting.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        'not too optimistic anymore about signing humphries. but i do believe that marshall will come up with something positive to keep the shockers ultra-competitive for the future.
        I'm still very optimistic. Just much less so about it being this year.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Sing it Marvin! :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            I'm still very optimistic. Just much less so about it being this year.
            I'm voting for a Walker/Humphries 2016 ticket....#yeswecan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              Thanks for this. Again, not trying to be argumentative, just trying learn where the info is coming from. I have the utmost respect for Sully and once I saw his article, I became a believer. Just wondering if there was another source some of you were quoting.
              Let it go. Just accept the fact that some people on this board sometimes have inside info and they want to remain anonymous. Not everything has to be public info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Let it go.
                Insert 'Frozen' YouTube video here; I'll spare you this time. :)
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Insert 'Frozen' YouTube video here; I'll spare you this time. :)
                  I have a 7 year old, and we were at Disney last July, during what seemed to me to be the height of the Frozen craze. Because of these two facts, I have utmost gratitude to you for "sparing us this time."
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Sing it Marvin! :)
                    As far as recruiting Isaac Humphries this is what Marvin thinks:

Comment

• BTW, what a shame that Tami Terrell passed away at the age of 24 from a brain tumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                        I'm voting for a Walker/Humphries 2016 ticket....#yeswecan
                        According to 247 recruiting class calculator, as of now, adding just these two players would put us as the #4 recruiting class for 2016 with 41.02 points. Obviously a lot will change between now and the 2016 season. Our current recruiting class rated #59 with 35.41 points. This years current #1 ranked recruiting class is Duke with 52.08 points.

Edit: Yes, I am bored at work.

Edit: 41.02 points would put us at 41st on the 2015 recruiting class rankings. Adding Seventh Woods to those two (big dreams) would raise our point total to 48.86, which would rank #1 on the current 2016 rankings and #14 on the 2015 list.
                        Last edited by ShockdaWorld; May 22, 2015, 10:21 AM.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Thanks for the data ShockdaWorld.

I'll add this:
                          A top 50 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = Amazing
                          A top 25 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = Double Amazing?
                          A top 10 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = ????

Pretty much no matter what, we are going to get an amazing product on the floor for the foreseeable future!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            Thanks for the data ShockdaWorld.

I'll add this:
                            A top 50 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = Amazing
                            A top 25 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = Double Amazing?
                            A top 10 recruiting class + Marshall coaching = NBA Champs!

Pretty much no matter what, we are going to get an amazing product on the floor for the foreseeable future!
                            FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              BTW, what a shame that Tami Terrell passed away at the age of 24 from a brain tumor.
                              Do you think David Ruffin played a role in Tami's health problems?

Comment

• Eric Bossi's response on Rivals' forum to a KU fan's inquiry about Humphries reclassifying:

"The rumor has been swirling that he is trying to complete coursework in order to do so. I have heard Wichita State, I have not heard Kansas name on him for 2015.

For now it's being denied that he's trying to go 2015 but it sure seems that more and more once the rumor is out there that a kid is going to move up, they end up doing so."
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X