• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Wu Hoo!
    you should patent that

Comment

We want Roach! We want Roach!

Comment

Does anyone know who is the lead recruiter for Kerwin? If its Coach Isaac Brown and he lands Kerwin, I'd say he was off to a fantastic start. IMHO this kid is special. We need the full court press recruiting tour. I'm in Chicago so if we have any spy's out there that could report how the trip goes, it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been this nervous and excited for a recruit in awhile. Kerwin is a fast break highlight reel.
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

We need remnants of a hurricane to hit Wichita again late this weekend....

Comment

Didn't Forbes play a big role in landing Shamet? I'd say if Forbes lands Roach, he's certainly earned his paycheck for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
              Does anyone know who is the lead recruiter for Kerwin? If its Coach Isaac Brown and he lands Kerwin, I'd say he was off to a fantastic start. IMHO this kid is special. We need the full court press recruiting tour. I'm in Chicago so if we have any spy's out there that could report how the trip goes, it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been this nervous and excited for a recruit in awhile. Kerwin is a fast break highlight reel.
              My guess would be Forbes is on him.

Comment

Kerwin enters the ESPN Top 100 at #98 in today's updated rankings.

Where do the nation basketball recruits rank? Check out the player rankings on RecruitingNation.com

Comment

Also, just lol at ESPN's general ineptitude at updating their recruiting database.

Roach is a Top 100 player- you'd think they might show the schools he is taking official visits to somewhere on his school list. Texas is the only one depicted. No Wichita State, Oklahoma State or Cal.

They are missing a big opportunity to become the one-stop shop for college basketball news- will be interesting to see if they start buying up sites/experts in the future to capitalize.

Comment

I noticed the same thing. It's pretty pathetic. And they don't show Texas as even offering.

They don't have us on McDuffie either. I've noticed quite a few instances where they have old or completely inaccurate information. They're quickly losing credibility as a recruiting information source, at least in my view.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      Official to Wichita State is scheduled for 10/12

@BIReports: Per his Father, Kerwin Roach's Official visits are as followed: 8/30-Kan.St, 10/12-Wichita State, 10/3-Cal, 10/17-Tx
                      No date set for Ok. St
                      08/20/2014
                      This is the only place I find Oct. 12 as the date of the visit. Everything else has Sept. 12 (this weekend), which would put both Pointer and Roach on campus at the same time.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The hard sell from HCGM...can someone post the scene from Batman where the Joker gives the two guys sticks and tells them that they've got room for one more guy?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I hope Kerwin Roach has a great visit this weekend. I hope he sees that basketball is first in the hearts of ShockerNation. I know that Wichita State is the right place for him. Best coach in the nation, great facilities, fantastic fan support, and a great school. Is there a better place to develop your game to the NBA level? I DON'T THINK SOOOOO.

Kerwin Roach on twitter: @SumBdyFixDaNet
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Is there a better place to develop your game to the NBA level? I DON'T THINK SOOOOO.
                            9 out of 10 Cleanthonies agree.

Comment

keep the houston pipeline going!

Comment

I may be confused but did I read somewhere that Roach is strong on academics and interested in engineering? If so, the new innovation campus is a great selling point for him. If not, i'm sure that we have a lot of other strong selling points.

Comment

Working...
                                X