Kerwin Roach Jr. 15 SG 6-3 - Verbal Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I may be confused but did I read somewhere that Roach is strong on academics and interested in engineering? If so, the new innovation campus is a great selling point for him. If not, i'm sure that we have a lot of other strong selling points.
    You did and it is.

Comment

Roach may want to try his hand at the track team as well. He's also a state champion triple jumper....http://vype.com/houston/2014/09/10/h...name-in-hoops/

Comment

here's his twitter.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Roach may want to try his hand at the track team as well. He's also a state champion triple jumper....http://vype.com/houston/2014/09/10/h...name-in-hoops/
          Love this reader comment made by someone that obviously knows Kerwin. Definitely a kid with a lot of class and would fit the Gregg Marshall model of athletes that he recruits.

Herb Baker
          Great family, good kid with no red flags and the sky's the limit for him as an athlete. Thank you for being a role model not only to my son, but the countless number of people that are pulling for you to get what God has for you. Stay humble, stay hungry and stay in the gym.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Kid plays with a major chip on his shoulder. He would fit in perfectly. He needs to be a Shocker.
            Professional gas passer.

Comment

This is his dad's twitter. @roach_sr
              You can never suck up enough.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

keep the houston pipeline going !
                Let's keep this pipeline going:

Houston--WSU--NBA.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Man. I want to be optimistic. I am trying.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                    Man. I want to be optimistic. I am trying.
                    You're putting emotions into something you have absolutely no control over. Just enjoy the ride and see how it plays out. If he comes here, great, if not, we'll get someone else that fits the program.

Comment

I think Mr. Roach just needs to verbal to Wichita State this weekend.
                      That will give him more time to improve his game and move up in the rankings later.

What do you think Shocker fans?

Comment

You're putting emotions into something you have absolutely no control over. Just enjoy the ride and see how it plays out. If he comes here, great, if not, we'll get someone else that fits the program.
                        Joy is an emotion.

The notion of being a fan is wholly predicated on placing emotions into something you have absolutely no control over.

Comment

Why wouldn't he come here?

Comment

Fan is short for fanatic. You aren't a fan unless you are just a little crazy :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Joy is an emotion.

The notion of being a fan is wholly predicated on placing emotions into something you have absolutely no control over.
                              I'll be excited if he signs but I don't see any reason to get too worked up about any one particular recruit or recruiting visit. Too many variables beyond our control.

Comment

I'm thinking the verbal will be the time to get excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X