Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerwin Roach Jr. 15 SG 6-3 - Verbal Texas

Two sport athlete.

espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/199178/kerwin-roach-jr

verbalcommits.com/players/kerwin-roach-jr-tx

www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=houstonrockstarz

galenaparkisd.com/departments/press/May_10_2014_kerwinRoach.htm
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Sorry, I did not see where he has been offered by Wichita State. I assume it is in there somewhere but I did not find it. I will admit to only a cursory review.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Sorry, I did not see where he has been offered by Wichita State. I assume it is in there somewhere but I did not find it. I will admit to only a cursory review.
      Verbal Commits shows WSU offered on the 7-17.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
        Verbal Commits shows WSU offered on the 7-17.
        Thanks, I simply had not paged down far enough.

Comment

An update on Kerwin Roach Jr.:

Comment

SMU joins the recruiting battle for Kerwin Roach Jr:

Comment

Shocks make the first cut.

Comment

The final five.

@ebosshoops: Per his father Kerwin Sr., Kerwin Roach’s final five schools are #Texas, #OklahomaState, #Cal, #WichitaState and #KansasState
                08/19/2014
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Official to Wichita State is scheduled for 10/12

@BIReports: Per his Father, Kerwin Roach's Official visits are as followed: 8/30-Kan.St, 10/12-Wichita State, 10/3-Cal, 10/17-Tx
                  No date set for Ok. St
                  08/20/2014
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Assuming we land Kerwin for 2015, would be still be able to hold true to this qoute since Green is no longer with the program?:

"...the Shockers will have the longest running streak of non Texas D1 schools with a Houston kid on roster. Since the program basically stole Randy Burns (Washington HS 2002) right from under the noses of everyone, Wichita State has a current streak of 10 consecutive seasons boasting Greater Houston talent. Other Houstonians who have kept the candle burning are, PJ Cousinard (Yates 2003), Karon Bradley (Cy Springs via Marquette transfer). Wendell Preadom (Westbury Chr 2005), Currently, senior guard Toure Murry (Klein Forest 2008) is big man on campus. If all goes well, Green could push that streak to 14 years."

Comment

Originally posted by DocLove View Post
                      Assuming we land Kerwin for 2015, would be still be able to hold true to this qoute since Green is no longer with the program?:

"...the Shockers will have the longest running streak of non Texas D1 schools with a Houston kid on roster. Since the program basically stole Randy Burns (Washington HS 2002) right from under the noses of everyone, Wichita State has a current streak of 10 consecutive seasons boasting Greater Houston talent. Other Houstonians who have kept the candle burning are, PJ Cousinard (Yates 2003), Karon Bradley (Cy Springs via Marquette transfer). Wendell Preadom (Westbury Chr 2005), Currently, senior guard Toure Murry (Klein Forest 2008) is big man on campus. If all goes well, Green could push that streak to 14 years."
                      Zach Brown is from Houston.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by DocLove View Post

Welcome @DocLove:...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

New Rivals Top 150 out today. Roach jumped from unrated to #34! What a jump for Mr. Roach!

Comment

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Roach, Shamet and Hamilton would make quite a class.

Comment

Working...
                              X