No announcement yet.

Kerwin Roach Jr. 15 SG 6-3 - Verbal Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@JJClamdip: and I like this guy because his name is similar to Kyle Rote Jr's name. That's good enough for us.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      I'm gonna go with one more fall signing and it will be the PG from Arkansas.
      Arkansas? Who's that?

Comment

I'd be real surprised if he is still seriously considering the Shox. It's getting awful crowded on that bench. The kid is talented and would start most any place. Is he cool with sharing playing time? That's the hallmark of a 3G team and if he can accept that, well, whoa, my hat is really off to HCGM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          Arkansas? Who's that?
          Marquise Pointer?

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Even though the team is currently fully committed for next season, I bet they will sign at least one more. My gut tells me Roach is the guy.

I hope it's right.
            I thought I read we had three ships' available for next season. Hamilton and Shamet make two... What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Manhattan_Shocker View Post
              I thought I read we had three ships' available for next season. Hamilton and Shamet make two... What am I missing?
              Cotton and Carter are the only seniors on the roster. There are other possibilities (NBA, graduation, transfer, etc.) but there are only two players running out of eligibility and who's scholarships we can count definitively. Even at that, there is the (knock on wood) possibility one of those players needs to use a medical redshirt and gets another year of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Manhattan_Shocker View Post
                We have two seniors on this year's team, Darius and Tekele. So with Hamilton and Shamet we are "technically" full again. But we have Ron who may or may not go to the NBA. Evan may graduate this year and who knows what his plans are for post-graduate studies. And then you always have unplanned turnover for any number of reasons. It will be interesting to see how 3G approaches this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Cotton and Carter are the only seniors on the roster. There are other possibilities (NBA, graduation, transfer, etc.) but there are only two players running out of eligibility and who's scholarships we can count definitively. Even at that, there is the (knock on wood) possibility one of those players needs to use a medical redshirt and gets another year of eligibility.
                  You beat me to the punch.

Comment

I REALLY like this kid. He fits the Marshall mold perfectly. Fantastic athlete, good family, and highly intelligent. It looks like he is taking aeronautical engineering class this year. If he wants to go into aeronautical engineering, he need look no further than WSU. http://www.khou.com/story/sports/2014/07/24/12370390/
                    Professional gas passer.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                      I REALLY like this kid. He fits the Marshall mold perfectly. Fantastic athlete, good family, and highly intelligent. It looks like he is taking aeronautical engineering class this year. If he wants to go into aeronautical engineering, he need look no further than WSU. http://www.khou.com/story/sports/2014/07/24/12370390/
                      Seems like if you wanted to major in engineering AND be a D1 athlete you should probably figure out a way to clone yourself. I mean I'm sure it is possible to fill the two roles concurrently, and it happens on occasion, but that combo sounds like a good way to ensure a mental breakdown.

Comment

Bret Wise and Graham Hatch both studied high level science degrees. Orupke got a degree in math. I knew a kid that started on a successful UAB team and then went to medical school. Smart kids succeed on and off the court.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

His final 4.

@coreyevans_10: 2015 North Shore (TX) wing Kerwin Roach is now down to a final 4 consisting of Texas, OK State, Cal, and Wichita State @ny2lasports
                          09/06/2014
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Wu Hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              Bret Wise and Graham Hatch both studied high level science degrees. Orupke got a degree in math. I knew a kid that started on a successful UAB team and then went to medical school. Smart kids succeed on and off the court.
                              Baseball isn't necessarily as demanding in terms of year around work as some sports, but I remember that former MLB pitcher Norm Charlton was a TRIPLE major in something at Rice. I don't remember what the three majors were, but three majors in pretty much anything at Rice is noteworthy.

Comment

@BIReports: Per the father, Northshore's Kerwin Roach Jr. has scheduled his visit to Oklahoma State on the weekend of October 10th. #BIReports
                                09/06/2014
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X