Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Joy is an emotion.

The notion of being a fan is wholly predicated on placing emotions into something you have absolutely no control over.
    Thank you. For a moment, I thought I should just be a lump of something. Say cold mashed potatoes.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Have his tweets dried up?

Comment

• I think his phone is dead.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Funny how things like the weather can play a part in these deals. I suppose sometimes it hurts, and sometimes it helps (see: Early).
          My memory isn't that great anymore but I can still vividly remember the horizontal snow storm that greeted Gregg Marshall.

Comment

• The last time some posters got nervous about the lack of tweets from a visitor, Landry Shamet committed shortly after his visit ended.

Comment

• isn't corey henderson going to be a true freshman this year? 'not sweatin it at all.

Comment

• He has set a commit date:

Andrew King @AndrewKingHorns
                4* G Kerwin Roach just told me his will commit on his birthday, October 24th. His Texas OV will be his last, on October 17th.

Comment

• @EyeOnCBB: Four-star guard Eric Davis announced his commitment to Texas -- @jeffborzello breaks it all down: http://cbsprt.co/1woyYRX

Wonder if this will affect Kerwin's decision...

"Kerwin Roach has Texas on his final list of schools, and the Longhorns were the heavy favorites in the 247Sports Crystal Ball. However, he's another 6-3 guard. Both Roach and Davis can also play with the ball in their hands, and an early departure from Taylor could open up another spot in the backcourt."
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Sounds a lot like WSU. We signed Shamet and an early departure by Baker could open up another spot.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Sounds a lot like WSU. We signed Shamet and an early departure by Baker could open up another spot.
                      I think that Texas had three starting guards (1-3's) who were frosh last year. If Taylor leaves, they still have two returning starters. The Shockers lose Baker and Cotton and they have two openings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        I think that Texas had three starting guards (1-3's) who were frosh last year. If Taylor leaves, they still have two returning starters. The Shockers lose Baker and Cotton and they have two openings.
                        Taylor averaged almost 30 minutes and 12 points. They had two other young frosh/Sophs average 24-26 minutes each, and 11.6 and 7+ points. Additionally, they had two other young guards who averaged major minutes and almost 5 points each. I don't see that Taylor is nearly as highly rated to go pro as Ron Baker. We'll see how Roach sees his playing time possibilities. I believe that Baker and Cotton both go pro and the upside for playing time and possibilities to start are much better at WSU.

Comment

• @CBTonNBC: Top-40 Class of 2015 guard sets a decision*date http://wp.me/p1aWjM-27Ok
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We seem to keep getting in on the ground floor of recruits whose stock skyrockets the summer before their senior year. Early talent evaluation looks like it continues to be a strength of this coaching staff, something it would appear they have even managed to improve upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              @CBTonNBC: Top-40 Class of 2015 guard sets a decision*date http://wp.me/p1aWjM-27Ok
                              From the article:
                              Kansas State (August 30th) and Wichita State (September 12th) have already hosted Roach on official visits while Cal (October 3rd) and Texas (October 17th) also have official visits set. Oklahoma State is also in Roach’s top five, but no visit has been set to see the Cowboys.
                              They've got his decision date right (Oct. 24) and they report it's his birthday, but they missed on the cancelled K-State visit.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Here is a collection of tweets from Paul Suellentrop:
                                Kerwin Roach of Houston North Shore says he is down to 3 schools - Texas, Cal, Wichita State. Visited WSU earlier this month.
                                Roach, a 6-4 guard, is No. 34 on the http://Rivals.com list. Says his relationship with WSU assistant Greg Heiar is big for keeping
                                WSU on the list. Also hit it off with Fred VanVleet on his visit. Wants to major in computer engineering.
                                I called him Monday to talk and he said he had to do homework. That doesn't happen often when I'm making recruiting calls.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X