No announcement yet.

DeShawn Freeman - '15 6-7 F, to Rutgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@JucoRecruiting: Deshawn Freeman (6'7/F/2015) of Hutchinson CC will take an official visit to Arizona State from September 25-27.
    08/25/2014
    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; August 31, 2014, 10:48 AM.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      @LouLightningAAU: 2017 Louisville Lightning 6-10 center Chris Vogt will make an unofficial visit to Belmont on September 6.
      08/25/2014
      ???

Comment

Dang nations.

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Deshawn Freeman (6'7/F/2015) has plenty of high majors coming to Hutchinson CC to see him today/tomorrow. http://t.co/81iF4G0CX7
          09/16/2014

From article in the link:
          Freeman has Oklahoma and Arizona State coming in to Hutchinson to watch him today. Nebraska, USC and St. John’s will be in tomorrow to watch him. Virginia Tech, along with plenty of other high major programs, are heavily recruiting Freeman as well.

Comment

@AdamZagoria: St. John's assts Rico Hines &Tony Chiles are watching 6-6 DeShawn Freeman of Hutchinson CC. Averaged 16.4 ppg& 6.1 rpb. Nebraska also there.

@AdamZagoria: Arizona State, Oklahoma, Va Tech, Seton Hall also recruiting DeShawn Freeman of Hutch.
            09/17/2014

Comment

@AdamZagoria: Can confirm that Seton Hall will see 6-8 Hutch F DeShawn Freeman Monday. 1st reported by @JucoRecruiting
              09/24/2014

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: Arizona State will be at Hutchinson CC today to check on multiple prospects. (Deshawn Freeman, Jabari Craig, Che Bob).
                11/16/2014

@AdamZagoria: Rutgers asst Greg Vetrone will watch 6-7 Deshawn Freeman of Hutch on Monday. Seton Hall, St, John's among those also in mix.
                10/31/2014

@AdamZagoria: Marquette will see 6-7 PF Deshawn Freeman of Hutchinson College today, per their staff
                10/28/2014

Comment

Sorry to deviate from Freeman, but Maniac's post required me look up the Hutch roster, and to my amazement, there actually is a Blue Dragon named Che Bob.

I won't even try to guess about that one, but it occurs to me that possibly his parents were just a good old Southern couple who named their sons Jim Bob, Billy Bob, and then -- after being oddly fascinated by a movie about a South American revolutionary -- decided to step out a bit and call their next boy Che Bob. Or maybe Coach Eck (got him in again!) just likes guys with three-letter names.

Comment

I chuckled the first time I read the name, Che Bob. I still do.

Comment

@JucoRecruiting: DeShawn Freeman (6'7/F/2015) of Hutchinson CC will take an official visit to Rutgers on Friday (Dec 19).
                      12/13/2014

Comment

@AdamZagoria: JUCO Forward Deshawn Freeman Enjoys Rutgers*Visit http://t.co/bZTGuaHbb3
                        12/21/2014

@kengyank: St. John's increasing its interest in Marcus LoVett and Deshawn Freeman http://t.co/vSgKRoO8Xa
                        12/15/2014

Comment

Stat update:

hutchsports
                          @hutchsports
                          Hutch CC gets a 22-point, eight rebound performance from sophomore DeShawn Freeman in first conference road game.

Comment

Just saw him play tonight against Pratt. Reminds me of Carl Hall. Scored 21 points most on the inside and was a beast on the boards. Good strong physical player like Carl with an instinct for the ball on rebounds. They list him at 6'7" 215, but that might be listed a little high because he didn't look any taller than Pratt's 6'5"-6'6" listed players. I like his play a lot but just concerned about the height for a post player.

Comment

I just read on a Rutgers board posted in late January it was going to come down to us and St. Johns for Freeman.

Comment

Been thinking we lost interest in him. Shockers were in good shape for him when he went to Hutch.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X