No announcement yet.

DeShawn Freeman - '15 6-7 F, to Rutgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeman finished with a quiet 23 points and 10 rebounds. That was one of the most brutal games I've watched in awhile in terms of contact. Lot's of wild play around the rim. I would not be surprised if there were 20 or more uncalled fouls, HCC had 9 fouls total while TVCC had 29. And I think TVCC might have gotten away with more contact than Hutch. Hutch made up for that by giving the ball away 22 times to TVCC's 14.

Comment

Comment

Pin:

Thanks for your update. I prefer your posts to RoyalShock's mostly because I can see who won and who lost.

Thanks so much for the link, I hope we have a good shot at Freeman.

Comment

I watched a fair bit of that game over the web last night. One of the worst played games of basketball I've ever had the displeasure of viewing.

I think Freeman will be an impact player wherever he ends up going. Hutch's freshman starting post, Keanu Pinder (another Sunrise product, from Australia), will be a solid player after another year. Bashier Ahmed could develop into a very nice SF.

Comment

Heard good things about Pinder.
            Livin the dream

Comment

NW Florida State head coach Steve Demeo was able to guide his team to an NJCAA D1 National Championship in his second year at the helm. The Raiders knocked off South Plains 83-80 in an overtime win last night. NW Florida had plenty of close games throughout the tournament and the National Champion

Comment

You have to Insider Access. What are you trying to point out?

Comment

just the list of the all-tournament players

Comment

@AdamZagoria: Rhody's Dan Hurley and Luke Murray are at Hutch today to see 6-8 JUCO F Deshawn Freeman
                    In the fast lane

Comment

@JonRothstein: JUCO transfer Deshawn Freeman (6-7 PF, Hutchinson CC) will visit Virginia Tech this weekend, source told @CBSSports.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Committed to Rutgers.

Comment

Working...
                        X