No announcement yet.

Max Abmas 6’0 G Oral Roberts Transfer to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing in a new system, playing against vastly superior athletes than the Summit will mean his numbers will go down. That could very well hurt his NBA stock.

Playing in his system and in the AAC is more likely to result in better numbers than the Big
    12, while still playing against better competition that the Summit. Possibly the better choice for NBA future.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
      Playing in a new system, playing against vastly superior athletes than the Summit will mean his numbers will go down. That could very well hurt his NBA stock.

Playing in his system and in the AAC is more likely to result in better numbers than the Big
      12, while still playing against better competition that the Summit. Possibly the better choice for NBA future.
      His numbers can go down, but playing against superior competition will still raise his stock unless he falls flat on his face. Abmas can go anywhere and put up good to great numbers. I think the AAC is very good and too many people **** on it just because we're losing Houston, but it's not the XII. Even if he only averaged 15 or so PPG with respectable other stats, it's going to do more for him than averaging a few more PPG here.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I could see Texas also falling flat next year. Whatever you think about Beard, he put Texas on solid ground this year. Terry isn't a great coach, and on his own, will he keep Texas where they are?

Comment

Did I read that Abmas on an official visit this past weekend or did I imagine that? Has anyone heard how it went?

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
            Did I read that Abmas on an official visit this past weekend or did I imagine that? Has anyone heard how it went?
            He was at K-State. Had travel issues so it was a shorter than anticipated visit.

Comment

At KSU. Cut short 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

He was at K-State. Had travel issues so it was a shorter than anticipated visit.
                Does he have a visit scheduled here at some point?

Comment

Does he have a visit scheduled here at some point?
                  I thought I'd seen someone post he'd be here this weekend then at Texas the following weekend, but I could be mistaken.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I've read nowhere that he has a scheduled visit. Why would anyone think that?

Comment

From the Portal thread in Men's Basketball forum

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Was checking out some Texas forums and read Abmas’ plan is to check out Wichita St. next, then Texas.

please lord let Mills go 3-3 on visits
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        From the Portal thread in Men's Basketball forum

Source Link, other than second, or third, hand? Is the source the same poster than was on here a week ago?

Comment

Let's lock it up this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                            Let's lock it up this weekend
                            Doubtful, it looks like he will weigh his options before committing anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Doubtful, it looks like he will weigh his options before committing anywhere.
                              Sounds like he’s being pretty thorough.

To be fair, I also read on k-state’s board today they haven’t heard anything on Abmas visiting Wichita state, and their guy is pretty much nails on this stuff. but portal recruiting is pretty different and things can change really quickly, so who knows

Comment

If it helps, I will pitch in a cookie too.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X