No announcement yet.

Max Abmas 6’0 G Oral Roberts Transfer to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good boy tweeted that Abmas is headed to Texas today. That would allow him to spend the weekend in Wichita.

Comment

No beer. Buncha filthy liars ....

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

From Sports Illustrated: https://www.si.com/college/texas/men...s-oral-roberts

The Longhorns and coach Rodney Terry are hosting Abmas for a visit in Austin on Wednesday and Thursday, per reports from Inside Texas. Abmas just got done visiting the Kansas State Wildcats and coach Jerome Tang in Manhattan this past weekend. Texas and Kansas State appear to be the current recruiting leaders for Abmas, with Wichita State in the mix as well.

Comment

What was it people were calling Shaw from SIU back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              GodShawGod?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

We’ve heard repeated talk of “dominoes falling” soon and references to a “trigger” event. Certainly reasonable to think Abmas is the trigger being referred to. From forecasts we heard a week+ ago the trigger was imminent, however credible they were(n’t). Since then news broke that visits to KSU and TX were happening and WSU talk fell virtually silent, all the while TE reassuring we are still on him. Defacto reasoning puts him here but this is a very bright well reasoned young man that wants to be sure his last college experience fine tunes him for what lies ahead and no doubt he wants to know his $ value as well. I won’t be surprised if further recruiting news is scarce until Max makes his final decision. I can’t imagine that would come without an official visit here first. There’s two coaches, a DOBO, an AD he hasn’t met, a home locker room he hasn’t seen. He’ll come see us.
                Last edited by B&Gpassion; April 20, 2023, 03:50 PM.

Comment

We did get two good ones real quick back-to-back. I thought that was the trigger event. Of course I like small arms, and maybe you were expecting a howitzer?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    This sounds like a hint.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Big Matt On Campus?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        A role player on some really good Saluki teams that would have pushed Houston for the AAC title this year?

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          A role player on some really good Saluki teams that would have pushed Houston for the AAC title this year?
                          I hate them but damn they were good and fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

I hate them but damn they were good and fun to watch.
                            The Salukis? They were good. I don't know about fun to watch
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The Salukis? They were good. I don't know about fun to watch
                              I enjoy defense more than most

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

I enjoy defense more than most
                                I enjoy defense. But their offense was atrocious. Painful. An abomination to the game of basketball.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X