No announcement yet.

Max Abmas 6’0 G Oral Roberts Transfer to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their offense was pass the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock was about to expire and then jack up a 3. Their good teams had a guy (or two) who could make enough of those shots. That seems to be a common theme for teams that emphasize defense over offense. Unless those teams have a guy that's a future NBA All Star on their roster.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I enjoy defense. But their offense was atrocious. Painful. An abomination to the game of basketball.
      Free throw shooting was… interesting. Can’t remember if it was Randall Faulkner or Jamal Tatum that shot beside their head.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I want to say that was Faulkner
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Any new comments on this thread today that has nothing to do with Max and his commit To the Shocks is not going to please SN.

Comment

• He hasn't visited yet, correct?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Surprised, but not SHOCKED!!!

;)
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Their offense was pass the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock was about to expire and then jack up a 3. Their good teams had a guy (or two) who could make enough of those shots. That seems to be a common theme for teams that emphasize defense over offense. Unless those teams have a guy that's a future NBA All Star on their roster.
                  Sounds kind of like IBs except our was dribble around the top until the shot clock expires.

Comment

• He is obviously making sure he chooses the right situation for himself. We'll see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                      He is obviously making sure he chooses the right situation for himself. We'll see what happens
                      I think it's a good sign that he didn't sign with KSU or UT during his visits. I'm sure they put some offering on the table. Just hope he pays us a visit.

Comment

• I haven't seen any cookie cake posts from the other schools, so I think WSU is safe for now!!
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Is this because of known information, or is it like when Marshall was a potential candidate and would leave "BeCaUsE iT's TeXaS!!!"???
                          The Assman

Comment

• Making the right decision is about how much money he will receive. Players now care little about playing for the best or right team. At some point this is going to bury college sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by JEE View Post
                              Making the right decision is about how much money he will receive. Players now care little about playing for the best or right team. At some point this is going to bury college sports.
                              In all fairness to Max. He stayed loyal to HCPM and Oral Roberts for 4 plus years when he could have left after the S16 year. I don't lump him in with a lot of the kids who jump every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

In all fairness to Max. He stayed loyal to HCPM and Oral Roberts for 4 plus years when he could have left after the S16 year. I don't lump him in with a lot of the kids who jump every year.
                                Yeah. Hard to fault him regardless of the decision he makes.

Obviously I want to have him at WSU, but I get why that may not be the case.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X