Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaykwon Walton - 6'7" Forward - Shelton State CC Class of 2022 is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

There are other levels of college basketball that still have quality play that don’t have the money-grubbing ridiculousness that is D1.
    Yes see Nova Southeastern.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Yes see Nova Southeastern.
      My daughter said she watched the D-II Championship game that Nova Southeastern (FL) won 111-101 over West Liberty (WV) and said it was a very entertaining game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

My daughter said she watched the D-II Championship game that Nova Southeastern (FL) won 111-101 over West Liberty (WV) and said it was a very entertaining game.
        She is right. Look at their stats for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

There are other levels of college basketball that still have quality play that don’t have the money-grubbing ridiculousness that is D1.
          Definitely. Go watch some D2 Basketball. I have been to many Washburn games over the last 25 years in addition to the Shocker games. Newman is a member of the MIAA conference. The MIAA is one of the top D2 conferences for both football and basketball. Newman hasn’t been very good since they joined the MIAA a few years ago but I imagine that will change.

Comment

• Walton confirmed to Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUFootballFan View Post
              Walton confirmed to Alabama
              Verbal Commits @VerbalCommits

Former Wichita State G Jaykwon Walton is transferring to Alabama. http://verbalcommits.com/players/jaykwon-walton

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Former Wichita State G Jaykwon Walton is transferring to Alabama. http://verbalcommits.com/players/jaykwon-walton
                Disappointing for sure. Wishing J. Walton the very best. I loved watching him play.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• He's dead to me
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Whelp, that ****ing sucks
                    The Assman

Comment

• Hard for me to root for someone who comes here for a year and leaves at the first opportunity.

I don’t wish him injury or ill will, but I will not root for him or his team’s success.
                      The Assman

Comment

• One year guys mean nothing to me

Comment

• I am hopeful and optimistic that we will start to bring a little higher character players into the program that have a little loyalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

See ya later. If he doesn't want to play for WSU, we don't need him. No loyalty these days.

Comment

• No big loss. He would have been in the same boat as new players…playing in a new system.

Comment

• I wonder what NIL he got from Alabama vs what we offered?

Comment

Working...
                                X