• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe you mentioned it, yes.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
        6’7 Tennessee Tech Transfer Kenny White took an official visit to @IonaGaelsMBB this past weekend!

Next visits :

April 15-16th: Wichita St Univ

April 22-24th: NKU

https://twitter.com/power_circle_ky/...025615879?s=21
        Not too impressed w his turnover rate
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Is this the work of Butch? Those are some big names.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Not too impressed w his turnover rate
              Umm, not that bad last season for a 6'7" forward. 1.4 apg to 1.8 TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Is this the work of Butch? Those are some big names.
                Guessing the staff was in touch with a lot of these kids prior to Butch coming on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Umm, not that bad last season for a 6'7" forward. 1.4 apg to 1.8 TO.
                  You're right - think I got the wrong guy or wrong stats. I was seeing .8/2.1.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Guessing the staff was in touch with a lot of these kids prior to Butch coming on board.
                    Could be, but someone has begun landing some decent punches in this fight.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Ruuuudi Ruuuuuudi Ruuuuudi
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This is one I hadn't seen reported on here yet. Official visit on 4/15-4/16. 6'7" Forward who was a Freshman this past season. Averaged 10.2 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 1.4 apg, and 1 steal per game while shooting 47% from FG and 40% from three.

Kenny White appears to have some significant upside if he is putting up these numbers as a Freshman. I like the idea of adding transfers with multiple years left to play since they need a waiver to transfer for a second time. Helps build some stability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Ruuuudi Ruuuuuudi Ruuuuudi
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Kenny White appears to have some significant upside if he is putting up these numbers as a Freshman. I like the idea of adding transfers with multiple years left to play since they need a waiver to transfer for a second time. Helps build some stability.
                            Since he had a free year, he is an “old” Sophomore to be, which is a good thing.

Comment

• Thus far I'd say we are at a net LOSS from last years roster and need to aim a little higher. Someone like a Ben Carlson ( Wisc 6'9 226 PF 4* ) for example. Not impressed with recruiting yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                Thus far I'd say we are at a net LOSS from last years roster and need to aim a little higher. Someone like a Ben Carlson ( Wisc 6'9 226 PF 4* ) for example. Not impressed with recruiting yet.
                                well ... we have 6 of 13 spots filled .. It would be really hard to be a net positive ...

Comment

Working...
                                X