No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6’7 Tennessee Tech Transfer Kenny White took an official visit to @IonaGaelsMBB this past weekend!

Next visits :

April 15-16th: Wichita St Univ

April 22-24th: NKU

Comment

• Turnover prone

Comment

• Darian Green from UCF in the portal... the AAC is gonna be rough next year outside of Houston ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Darian Green from UCF in the portal... the AAC is gonna be rough next year outside of Houston ...
          Especially with Houston in the Big 12 next year :)

Comment

• To be honest I've seen nothing as far as recruiting that excites me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
              6’7 Tennessee Tech Transfer Kenny White took an official visit to @IonaGaelsMBB this past weekend!

Next visits :

April 15-16th: Wichita St Univ

April 22-24th: NKU

https://twitter.com/power_circle_ky/...025615879?s=21
              39% from three, 1.8 turnovers, 58% from ft.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Especially with Houston in the Big 12 next year :)
                Pretty sure the teams aren't leaving next year.

They could leave in 2023 for an extra $34 million. But contractually can't leave until 2024.

But basketball will still be in the AAC for next season I believe

Last edited by shockerfan; April 12, 2022, 01:43 PM.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Pretty sure the teams aren't leaving next year.

Unless they are willing to pony up something like $34 million
                  Plus UT and OU really need to move first .. and their buyout is WAY higher. So the Top domino needs to fall for all the alignment to go

Comment

• This is one I hadn't seen reported on here yet. Official visit on 4/15-4/16. 6'7" Forward who was a Freshman this past season. Averaged 10.2 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 1.4 apg, and 1 steal per game while shooting 47% from FG and 40% from three.

Comment

• Gotta be honest and give the staff credit, they seem to be hustling after some decent kids. We'll see if any of it ends up in commitments.

Comment

• Yes please

Comment

• Comment

• Not a big fan of Seth, but he makes a good point…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Good looking young man. No telling if we will get him, but nice to get an OV considering his other offers.

For those saying nothing exciting in recruiting, does this qualify?

Comment

• So right now, I would say XB is > Jenkins or Grant and Henry is a huge add as a walkon who gives us some size. Of the remaining schollies, I think we will see a second PG, another combo guard, a 3/4, a 4/5, two fives and then best available. Again, look for players from SE part of country including Jucos and Texas. There may be another local player or two that is on the radar. Could be wrong but I think that is where the focus will be and hiring Pierre confirms it for me.

What I don’t want to see is multiple undersized 4s or 5s in this league, which makes us no better than last year, if not worse.
                                Did I mention I hate the portal?

Comment

Working...
                                X