Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I agree. How many times was Dex wide open and just couldn't knock them down. Still can't understand how he went from a 40% 3point guy his freshman year to sub 30% this year. Not that he was the only poor shooter.
    Definitely befuddling. I'll always remember his three-point barrage at SMU... seems like 10 years ago.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Keylan Boone - 6'8" 200 LB Guard - Oklahoma State
      • 6 ppg
      • 3.3 rpg
      • 37% from FG
      • 32% from three
      • 18 minutes per game
      • 11.3 PER efficiency rating
      https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...1/keylan-boone

Comment

• Even if TE stays we need a bigger better PLAYER at his position who
        can also defend (Ricks)? Most anyone can shoot as well as he did this year.
        Got to have at least a 38% perimeter shooter at SG since DD can't shoot
        from the other wing. If KP can shoot that from the corner that is where we
        want him so the paint is open for CP and RC to do their things....maybe Ricks
        also or a transfer.

I

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          Even if TE stays we need a bigger better PLAYER at his position who
          can also defend (Ricks)? Most anyone can shoot as well as he did this year.
          Got to have at least a 38% perimeter shooter at SG since DD can't shoot
          from the other wing. If KP can shoot that from the corner that is where we
          want him so the paint is open for CP and RC to do their things....maybe Ricks
          also or a transfer.

I
          Hopefully ETN will keep to his word and leave.

Comment

• David Jenkins, Jr. - 6'1" 204 LB Guard - Utah
            • Went to Sunrise Christian
            • Played 2 years at South Dakota State, Transferred to UNLV for a year, and played last year at Utah.
            • Grad transfer with one year remaining
            • 8.5 ppg
            • 1.7 rpg
            • 39% fg shooting
            • 40% from three
            • 11.4 PER efficiency rating
            https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...vid-jenkins-jr

https://verbalcommits.com/players/david-jenkins-jr

Comment

• I know... Ewwwww Illinois State... But he was pretty good for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I know... Ewwwww Illinois State... But he was pretty good for them.
                Gonna have a LONG list of suitors.
                • 20.1 ppg
                • 3.5 rpg
                • 1.8 apg
                • 47% from fg
                • 39% from three
                • 6'6" 185 LB Guard
                • 17.5 PER efficiency rating

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Gonna have a LONG list of suitors.
                  • 20.1 ppg
                  • 3.5 rpg
                  • 1.8 apg
                  • 47% from fg
                  • 39% from three
                  • 6'6" 185 LB Guard
                  • 17.5 PER efficiency rating
                  He would be excellent for us.

Comment

• Alex Tchikou - 6'11 230 LB C/F Alabama is in the portal. WSU recruited him pretty hard and offered (along with a lot of other schools). Played very little for Alabama this past season.

View the profile of Detroit Mercy Titans Forward Alex Tchikou on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Alex Tchikou - 6'11 230 LB C/F Alabama is in the portal. WSU recruited him pretty hard and offered (along with a lot of other schools). Played very little for Alabama this past season.

https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...020-to-alabama

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...2/alex-tchikou
                      He was their version of Bilau…always injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He was there version of Bilau…always injured.
                        And French.

Comment

• Intriguing: 6'7" PF Matthew Mors from Wisconsin has entered the portal. 3* kid from Yankton, SD who redshirted this year. Promising recruit out of HS with offers from Creighton, TCU, Nebraska, South Dakota St, South Dakota, Colorado, Iowa, and Iowa St. Ranked 152nd in the class of 2021

Matthew Mors is a 6-7, 220-pound Power Forward from Yankton, SD. He has 9 Offers.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...ew-mors-232556

Comment

• A whisker short for PF but looks to make up for it with how well he uses his solid upper and lower body. Gets off the floor well and appears to have good court vision and instincts. Nice shooting fundamentals and can use his left around the rim with some decent post type moves. Looks to me like he has a good all around game and not just a dunker like so many tapes are full of. I like what I see here.

Comment

A whisker short for PF but looks to make up for it with how well he uses his solid upper and lower body. Gets off the floor well and appears to have good court vision and instincts. Nice shooting fundamentals and can use his left around the rim with some decent post type moves. Looks to me like he has a good all around game and not just a dunker like so many tapes are full of. I like what I see here.
                              Good post...I agree with your assessment. Also, the body of your paragraph looks good. The only bad thing is I always knew ahead of time just looking at the formation of your posts that it was asiseeit. Well done.

Comment

A whisker short for PF but looks to make up for it with how well he uses his solid upper and lower body. Gets off the floor well and appears to have good court vision and instincts. Nice shooting fundamentals and can use his left around the rim with some decent post type moves. Looks to me like he has a good all around game and not just a dunker like so many tapes are full of. I like what I see here.
                                Agreed. I would take this kid as a Monzy replacement in a heartbeat. Question is, would he have any interest whatsoever. Maybe doubtful.

Comment

Working...
                                X