Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    If 9-10 WSU guys enter the portal, will school admin even review the situation?
    No. They won't blink an eye as long as everyone is using the right pronouns.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      If 9-10 WSU guys enter the portal, will school admin even review the situation?
      Review it? sure. But without a donation of 5 million .. there isn't really anything at all they can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Review it? sure. But without a donation of 10 million .. there isn't really anything at all they can do.
        FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

FIFY
          True .. 5 million for the buyout and then some money to land an actual splash hire. Though i think we might be able to land Jans with the same contract we gave IB

Comment

• NC State F Jaylon Gibson has entered the transfer portal. https://verbalcommits.com/players/jaylon-gibson

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No. They won't blink an eye as long as everyone is using the right pronouns.
              My vote for Shockernet Post of the Day

Comment

• I expect this to be a busy place this upcoming week.

Make sure you’ve got enough popcorn at the ready.
                The Assman

Comment

• I’m a little surprised all of the players have waited for their talk with HCIB tomorrow…. Or at least waited to make a public announcement.

Comment

• Nobody in the portal yet. We will see how things shake out this week. Could be a wild ride.

Comment

• Portal starting to heat up now that seasons are over. 39 new entries so far today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Portal starting to heat up now that seasons are over. 39 new entries so far today.

If anyone wants to keep watch.

Comment

• Saw an interesting prospect to me: Andrew McConnell transferring from James Madison.

He is a 6-0 PG from
                          Buford, GA.

Here is an article about his signing with James Madison originally:

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                            Saw an interesting prospect to me: Andrew McConnell transferring from James Madison.

He is a 6-0 PG from
                            Buford, GA.

https://www.dnronline.com/sports/jmu...8bfd44ef4.html

Saw that he only played in 2 games this season. Played 11 minutes in one game and 5 minutes in the other. Not bad stats for limited time.

Update: looks like he was injured and would apparently still be a freshman as he was considered a redshirt.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                              Saw an interesting prospect to me: Andrew McConnell transferring from James Madison.

He is a 6-0 PG from
                              Buford, GA.

Looks like he was buried deep in the Dukes roster. Played in only 2 nonD-I games and, while he seemed to have played well in his total of 16 minutes, JM won those by a combined 231-94.

Comment

• There are three guys from Cornell transferring so if regular IQ translates to basketball IQ, we may be in the market. One of those guys is from Holcomb.

Comment

Working...
                                X