Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Tchikou 6'11 PF 2020 to Alabama

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alex Tchikou 6'11 PF 2020 to Alabama

    WSU offered 6'11 big Alex Tchikou from Paris, France yesterday. Alex is a consensus 4-star recruit ranked #25 in his class by Rivals, #47 by 247Sports, and #56 by ESPN. Other offers include Kansas, Maryland, UCLA, Arizona, Illinois, Alabama, Oregon, Arkansas, TCU, Washington, Mississippi State, NC State, Arizona State, Florida State, Virginia Tech, San Diego State, Georgetown, Florida, St. John's, Cal, Ole Miss, Nebraska, USC. Let's just hope he knows Josaphat Bilau real well.





    Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...tchikou-249785
    247: https://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Tchikou-46083649/
    ESPN: http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...1/alex-tchikou
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/alex-tchikou

  • #2
    We once again are trying on another high level recruit. This guy is from Cali but originally from France. It could be nothing but we every once in a while are in Cali but I wonder if France is more of a key on this one. Did he ever play with Josephat?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      We once again are trying on another high level recruit. This guy is from Cali but originally from France. It could be nothing but we every once in a while are in Cali but I wonder if France is more of a key on this one. Did he ever play with Josephat?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

      Comment


      • #4
        Here it is from the man himself.

        Comment


        • #5
          Runs the court very well. Good release from 3. It'd be nice...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            We once again are trying on another high level recruit. This guy is from Cali but originally from France. It could be nothing but we every once in a while are in Cali but I wonder if France is more of a key on this one. Did he ever play with Josephat?
            Obviously we have no idea who transfers, but as of right now we seem to be in a pretty good spot to be picky about 2021. Might as well shoot high.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

              Obviously we have no idea who transfers, but as of right now we seem to be in a pretty good spot to be picky about 2021. Might as well shoot high.
              I have no problem with high level recruits as long as they are a Marshall type of guy. No pretty boys. Just tough, ball getter, types of guys.

              Comment


              • #8
                Having Bilau on board could be a major plus in recruiting this guy.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Having Bilau on board could be a major plus in recruiting this guy.
                  They could be Bart Westgeest and Mahnord Martina 2.0
                  Livin the dream

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Having Bilau on board could be a major plus in recruiting this guy.
                    There actually might be a connection...

                    Screenshot_20200617-084347_Instagram.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      uh, let me think about it, YES
                      The French Connection

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        uh, let me think about it, YES
                        The French Connection
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not sure all those moves are legal. If so, I hope he doesn't practice them too much and they become hard to break.

                            Please correct me if wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wufan View Post

                              They could be Bart Westgeest and Mahnord Martina 2.0
                              But with talent!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X