2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Tyon Grant-Foster (6'7" 190 LB) Forward from KU in the portal. Offered by WSU out of KC Schlagle HS. Two years of eligibility. 3.1 / 2.2 points rebounds last season in 8 minutes a game of playing time. 4* kid out by VerbalCommits.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...n-grant-foster
    would be a good one to get

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

would be a good one to get
      Phog seems to think he was terrible and couldn't do anything right (poor shooter, defensively, etc.) Not sure he's worth a chance that he would somehow finally "get it".

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
            OH MY!! That is huge! Gonna be a lot of suitors for him. Big time player with upside.

Comment

OH MY!! That is huge! Gonna be a lot of suitors for him. Big time player with upside.
              I give the kids props for staying as long as he did. He’s been the only star on that purgatory program. I seriously thought he’d bounce after his killer freshman year.
              If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post

I give the kids props for staying as long as he did. He’s been the only star on that purgatory program. I seriously thought he’d bounce after his killer freshman year.
                True. NBA skills wasting away. Good for him for staying that long.

Comment

• JP Moorman II (Temple) headed to UC Riverside:

Comment

JP Moorman II (Temple) headed to UC Riverside
                    Must of just wanted a warmer climate or an occasional trip to Hawaii.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Interesting. You would think as a big man one of the more premier places to go would be to Georgetown to learn from Ewing.
                      Qudus Wahab has listed his six finalists. Maryland, West Virginia, Tennessee, Miami, VCU and N.C. State.

https://www.zagsblog.com/2021/03/29/...ists-6-schools

Comment

• David Jenkins, Jr. (UNLV via Sunrise Christian) has entered the portal. Averaged 14.8 / 2.4 / 1.6 points rebound assists last year for the rebels. 41% from 3 and 40% from FG last season. 6'2" 195 LB shooting guard.

View the profile of Purdue Boilermakers Guard David Jenkins Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          I’m not sure what Brooks wants in a team, but he’d be a good depth piece who is a 6’11” 245 lb. rim protector and rebounder. He also can score a little but that’s not his forte. He’s no “star” imo, but he’s a Big body with length, who could give us some physical skills that Mo just doesn’t have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I’m not sure what Brooks wants in a team, but he’d be a good depth piece who is a 6’11” 245 lb. rim protector and rebounder. He also can score a little but that’s not his forte. He’s no “star” imo, but he’s a Big body with length, who could give us some physical skills that Mo just doesn’t have.
                            Agreed. With 5 scholarships to give, I would think he would be a nice role player, at a minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Phog seems to think he was terrible and couldn't do anything right (poor shooter, defensively, etc.) Not sure he's worth a chance that he would somehow finally "get it".
                              Grant Foster a very athletic, 6-7 Kansas City kid. A lot of people on the phog also thought he had potential given his 3 remaining years of eligibility. But a 6-7ish kid might also be a bit redundant for the future given Council and Jackson.

Comment

• Kadary Richmond (6'5" 180 LB) forward from Syracuse in the portal. 4* recruit with WSU offer out of high school in Brooklyn. Averaged 6.3 / 2.6 / 3.1 points rebounds assists last season. Four years of eligibility. 45% / 33% / 72% from field goal, three, and free throw.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...adary-richmond

Comment

Working...
                                X