Nick Wiggins 6-6 SG Class of 2012, SIGNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Earlier today on his Facebook he said he, "got announced as a Juco-All American!" The NJCAA doesn't have it up yet. I'm thinking we won't know about his commitment until Monday.

The list is up. Nick is second team AA

(An aside: Cleanthony, as expected, is first team AA in Division III for the second straight year. He's one of two players this century to do that.)

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• NICK PICKED WSU!
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• woo hoo Can I say it now!!! Come on down Nick Wiggins!!!!!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Been waiting for this one for awhile! Welcome to the family Nick Wiggins!

Comment

• I was kind of curious if he was gonna commit today, he kept tweeting this morning about recruiting and how he rather go to a school that is their first choice rather than a different school that is wanting you only as a back up plan.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I think this just confirms the tweet I saw today from Seth Davis on his Twenty for Tuesday or whatever he calls it. Someone asked if the Shockers were rebuilding. He replied that the Shockers don't rebuild, they reload.

Who doesn't start now? Just think of the potential lineups out there.

Williams
                Wiggins
                Early
                Hall
                Ehimen

Armstead
                Williams
                Wiggins
                Early
                Hall

Armstead
                Williams
                Early
                White
                Hall

Armstead
                Williams
                Wiggins
                Early
                Ehimen

Williams
                Wiggins
                Early
                White
                Hall

I could do this all day. And I haven't even touched on Baker, FVV, Green or Hawkins. This definitely gives us the opportunity to RS one or both of Green/Hawkins.

It's going to be one hell of a season.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• About time we change the title of this thread.

Comment

• First of all, I am PUMPED about Nick. I don't want to take anything away from him at all, but someone has to bring it up again...

"Yes, little brother, Wichita State is a great place to play."

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Williams
                        Wiggins
                        Early
                        Hall
                        Ehimen
                        That's probably a play in type team.

Hey is there anyway you guys can get this information posted a little more timely? It's getting a little tiresome reading this outdated information all the time.

(Insert sarcasm emoticon)

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                          First of all, I am PUMPED about Nick. I don't want to take anything away from him at all, but someone has to bring it up again...

"Yes, little brother, Wichita State is a great place to play."
                          I'd forgotten all about the little brother aspect. He's one of the top recruits in '14? I suppose this may open the door into his recruitment. Especially if Nick is happy and does well while he's here.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            That's probably a play in type team.

Hey is there anyway you guys can get this information posted a little more timely? It's getting a little tiresome reading this outdated information all the time.

(Insert sarcasm emoticon)
                            Yeah. Sucks that the world finds out we got a commitment long before we do.

Comment

I'd forgotten all about the little brother aspect. He's one of the top recruits in '14? I suppose this may open the door into his recruitment. Especially if Nick is happy and does well while he's here.
                              "Little" Brother Andrew is 6'7" and considered by many to be THE top recruit for 2014... Wonder how tall "little" brother will actually be in 2014.

Already has offers from Florida State, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Kentucky....
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

His brother is Rivals #1 recruit for 2014.

I am so pumped Nick is going to be on this team. This is just an insane recruiting class. At what point do the people at ESPN and Rivals have to rank WSU's class, or will we get no love?

Andrew showing love for Shocker Nation and his big bro.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X