No announcement yet.

Nick Wiggins 6-6 SG Class of 2012, SIGNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said it back on page 3 of this thread, but I still see AJ Hawkins when I watch that video. Slightly less quick, slightly more skilled than AJ. AJ was an up-and-down shooter, rebounder and defender. I see the same inconsistencies in Wiggins. But I will admit, I'm not very good at seeing the differences that make one player better than another, similar player.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I'm sure Marshall will correct his offensive rebounding efforts, and if not, I hear running stairs typically beats it out of them.
      I remember those days. Running the bleachers. It doesn't take much to get a person's attention.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Does anyone ever try to rebound their own 3 pt misses?

Comment

• Originally posted by brandenmckissick View Post
          Does anyone ever try to rebound their own 3 pt misses?
          There is a difference between trying to rebound your own 3 pt shot, and shooting the ball, and leaving your hand up and back peddling to the half court line. I think that's what people are talking about.

DWill is actually pretty good about getting his own rebound on a 3 pt shot. I remember a couple times this year he did that.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Depending on where the shot is taken from and how many players the coach wants crashing the O-boards, a player may not be expected to follow his shot.

Comment

• Simple solution: don't miss.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• his visit is next thursday not today

Comment

• That's what I thought next Thursday means but guessed I was behind times on lingo.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    That's what I thought next Thursday means but guessed I was behind times on lingo.
                    The post with the twitter quote just said thursday and it was posted yesterday. So I assumed that meant today, then I went and actually read the twitter link and it says next thursday. Just firgured some may have misunderstood like myself and were waiting for news.

Comment

• Is tomorrow the big day?
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• I can't find this years list but people are giving him congrats for making all-american on his twitter page.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• When are we changing the title?

Comment

• When he commits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                                When are we changing the title?
                                Probably mid to late afternoon tomorrow I'd bet.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X