No announcement yet.

Deontae Hawkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i prefer Shaq. He looked somewhat sharp in his interview and he is from around here. He's got all the qualities we would want at first glance... As for teddy, I halfway wonder if hcgm canned him as soon as he discovered Shaq in the first place :)

Comment

• Look at the difference in the recruitment of Hawkins and Orukpe. One stayed committed through thick and thin over many years and incredible difficulties. I think we would can agree that Orukpe is probably more outstanding as a person than as a basketball player. Marshall likes players who are outstanding people.

I think that the moment Hawkins wanted to talk to other schools after confirming his commitment to WSU, that Marshall gave him 100% freedom to talk to other schools. Just to ensure that Hawkins knew Marshall REALLY meant that it was OK to talk to other schools, Marshall gave his 'ship to Morris.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Just a guess but I can see 3G saying "Get your grades up by Oct 15 or we are moving on". I wish the young man well but if his grades are still in the dumpster - he's dreaming about those other schools

Comment

• I just have to think about Teddy's character.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• I wish Teddy well wherever he ends up but sounds like he would have been a very high maintenance player to deal with on the academic side. He might be better served if he went the JUCO route. In any case, we move on. The glass certainly appears to be more than half-full for Shocker men's basketball.

Comment

• Hey, how about Oregon for Teddy? Didn't Altman have the occasional super-high-maintenance guy when he was up north?

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                Hey, how about Oregon for Teddy? Didn't Altman have the occasional super-high-maintenance guy when he was up north?
                Take the word maintenance out of that sentence and you've got a nice description of P'Allen Stinnet.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  Take the word maintenance out of that sentence and you've got a nice description of P'Allen Stinnet.
                  Muhahahaha
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Hawkins isn't completely gone yet.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Hawkins isn't completely gone yet.

http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Hawkins isn't completely gone yet.

http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/
                        In the picture of DW passing the ball it looks like the eville player is just starting his flop to draw the charging foul. I wonder how much practice time is devoted to flopping by the mo valley

Comment

• Paul said he was caught off guard about these latest developments about Hawkins.

Maybe he should spend more time on Shockernet!

Comment

• True that!

Comment

• He's gone. Let's move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                                He's gone. Let's move on.
                                I believe the coaching staff has.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X