3 Down, 1 to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post
    Next year is going to be fun to see a completely new team competing for playing time
    “It’s going to be Grandpa McDuffie with a bunch of youngins runnin' around.”

Baby%20WuShocks_opt.jpeg.jpg
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• And Aunt Sama(je)ma

Comment

• Hopefully by next year McD will have remembered all the plays (again) so he can help teach all those newbies.
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• UPDATED!!

Comment

• So it would seem that Abdou Ndiaye is now at the top of 3G's list. I wonder if he is at a point now where it is best player I can get regardless of position?

Comment

• N’Diaye, last scholarship. Alveraz and Bryant to Sunrise.

Only one spot available next season, but as we’ve all seen this offseason, you never know what could happen.
              The Assman

Comment

• I understand that we're not Kentucky or Duke when it comes to reloading with freshmen, but I think next year is going to be a lot of fun.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• If a Mod could change my Title of this thread to: 3 Down, 1 To Go

Comment

• If HCGM can't sign somebody he really, really wants I'm okay with leaving the 13th spot open for next year.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                      WSUwatcher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sure Gregg will appreciate your support, phlash.

• wusphlash
                      wusphlash commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You know how he likes fan advice and validation.

• A very young team! I hope CKA passes out Visine at the gate because the smell of clearasil burns my eyes!

Comment

• MM better "bring it" cause there are going to be a lot of hungry players competing for PT

Comment

• At the end of the day, I will ride or die with whatever player get the final scholarship. I’m a big fan of the 3 wings we are still recruiting (Bryant, Arop and Ndiaye). I think the first two would have the most immediate impact, but I’d still take Ndiaye over both. Definitely a risk/reward pickup, but his ceiling seems ridiculously high.

Comment

• I would pick AA & AN over Bryant just so we could have 2 new recruiting sources in the future. Those 2 know people who knows people.

Comment

• Several updates on player commits.

Comment

• Man, I want both Arop and N'Diay and someone to redshirt, but we have so many wings/forwards. Not sure where playing the time will be. I guess they all compete and one ends up transferring next year potentially.

Comment

Working...
                              X