James Akinjo 6'0 PG 2018 to Georgetown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

First of all, you've got to learn to take the good wIth the bad. No one person is going to be the sole provider of useful informAtion. Lately, a good percentage of posters are strung a Fair shade too tightly. One should not let so much as an hoUr pass without stopping to enjoy the moment, as it weRe, because you never know when good informAtion is going to fAll in your lap, so you have to pay Close attentioN and realize sometimes the information providEd is going to be Wickedly good, and other times it might be catastrophic or not as it purPorts to be and lastly the next few weeks should be tellinG, in my humble opinion.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

First of all, you've got to learn to take the good wIth the bad. No one person is going to be the sole provider of useful informAtion. Lately, a good percentage of posters are strung a Fair shade too tightly. One should not let so much as an hoUr pass without stopping to enjoy the moment, as it weRe, because you never know when good informAtion is going to fAll in your lap, so you have to pay Close attentioN and realize sometimes the information providEd is going to be Wickedly good, and other times it might be catastrophic or not as it purPorts to be and lastly the next few weeks should be tellinG, in my humble opinion.
      I don't understand. More...

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        It's looking like Alvarez will be our newest PG. This kid seems like a "P5" guy.

• shocks02
        shocks02 commented
        Editing a comment
        Andres Feliz?

• Rocky Mountain Shock
        Rocky Mountain Shock commented
        Editing a comment
        Decoding was easy. Figuring out what it means has not been easy.

4 of the first 5 letters are capitalized because they are the first letters in a sentence, so I'm not totally sure what to do with them.

Looking at all capital letters gives us the following: FNALFOURAACNEWPG.

My take is that Doc is reminding us he predicted the 2013 Final Four (while missing the capital I, which is surely a glitch in the coding program and not an actual mistake on Doc's part) and also that he broke the news on the AAC. After establishing his credibility as SN's resident clairvoyant/sage, he is hinting that there is significant progress being made behind the scenes to bring Akinjo on board. Reading the actual text of the message makes me think this isn't a done deal, though.

I decoded it but not really sure what Doc is trying to say.

Comment

Do letters that are supposed to be capitalized count? Cause... I can make an argument for two message outcomes here haha. You troll!!!

Comment

This kid would be my #1 hope to sign as a PG, but I don't think we have much of a shot. Who knows though, I was sure AL was staying.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
            ShockingButTrue commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah... The kid from Florida has favored us for the last 8 months. It's no secret.

Last edited by Shock Top; March 24, 2018, 07:58 PM.
          The Assman

Comment

The Assman

Comment

The Assman

Comment

looks like Marshall was at James house recruiting him this evening.

Comment

Looks like Arizona, Utah, and Georgetown are the other schools who have conducted in-home visits.

Comment

Comment

The whole coaching staff was there
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Well you know coach is going to work... Either way it feels good having a coach that puts in the work

Comment

So he will be 17 in November ????

Comment

James ankinjO,

I think i speak for everoNe when i say That we'd love tHe opportunity to havE you aS a member of sHocker natiOn.

you have the Chance to be one of the next shocKer grEats!

play angRy, letS go.
                            The Assman

Comment

Working...
                            X