No announcement yet.

Shannon Shorter - To aTm - CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We beat LSU and they are coming back for a visit without Big Baby it appears. This is a recruit that really seemed to want to be a Shocker---which is a good thing.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• He made Houston All Metro 4th team

Comment

• I don't believe this, but when I looked at his list tonight and Texas San Antonio and Wichita St are his top 2 teams. How many of you had him on next year's roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan
          I don't believe this, but when I looked at his list tonight and Texas San Antonio and Wichita St are his top 2 teams. How many of you had him on next year's roster?
          Not many of us, but it makes sense. He wanted to be here before, and we need young guards.

EDIT: There is an article just posted on Rivals that he is 95% sure of his decision, but I can't tell to which school without subscriber access. Can anyone with access find out?

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• He did visit Liberty, so our DoBo should know about him.

Our new assistant is from Houston so he should know about him.

It seems he's made some visits lately, but not to WSU; so who knows.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
              Originally posted by calfan
              I don't believe this, but when I looked at his list tonight and Texas San Antonio and Wichita St are his top 2 teams. How many of you had him on next year's roster?
              Not many of us, but it makes sense. He wanted to be here before, and we need young guards.

EDIT: There is an article just posted on Rivals that he is 95% sure of his decision, but I can't tell to which school without subscriber access. Can anyone with access find out?

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/barrie...fid=&tid=&mid=
              UT-San Antonio. Just got back from a visit to them. Will probably sign early this week.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• He officially verballed yesterday and is expected to sign with UTSA friday or monday

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Somebody with Rivals access wanna explain this one:

"It's never over until it's over. And in the world of recruiting, it's only over when the ink dries on the letter-of-intent. So when Shannon Shorter made a verbal commitment to Texas-San Antonio last week, it wasn't a completely done deal as the well-built 6-foot-4, 190-pound shooting guard from Westside High School in Houston never signed the papers - and now he's has had a change of heart. A late push from a brand new head coach has Shorter signing tomorrow instead with one of the Roadrunners' competitors."
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• He will now be going to aTm-CC
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• We may have a winner here----Come On Down-----it was down to 2---and it is never over until it is over------no dried ink? On the other hand---maybe we will sign a transfer instead???????----What we got here--- is a failure to communicate----as Cool Hand Luke would say??????? Stay tuned because----something is going on baby and we CAN handle the truth!!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Quote from the Rivals page: "A late push from a brand new head coach has Shorter signing tomorrow instead with one of the Roadrunners' competitors."

Ok someone, anyone -- educate me.

Comment

• There is a new coach at TA&M-Corpus. Replaced Ronnie Arrow.

Comment

• After spending a year at Texas A&M-Corpus CC, Shannon transferred to Paris CC where he is averaging 12 points per game this season. He signed with North Texas State during the early signing period.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• North Texas has been landing some decent recruits the last few years.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                                  WSUwatcher commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  A seemingly random bump of a 10 1/2 year old thread -- that has to be a ShockerNet record. You da man, AndShock.

• IndianaShocker
                                  IndianaShocker commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  He's on the Aftershocks TBT roster...may explain the bump
                              Working...
                              X