Shannon Shorter - To aTm - CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    Remember that we have two freshmen capable of having that role.
    Which two?

Thx.

Comment

• Butler and Brown have both been mentioned as guys who could play the wing. Both are around 6'8" and have the ability to play outside. Both shooting and handling. Obviously there are no guarantees but I feel pretty good from what I've seen over the summer. And then with a guy like Guy coming in who may be able to fill that role as well.

I really wanted Shorter, but if he's not going to go prep, which I don't blame him, he's not coming here. I think we'll be alright though. Hopefully Hatch proves he belongs as that's the schollie that I think would have been Shorters.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• As far as myself, by swingman, I meant a 2/3, somebody 6'4" or 6'5".

Comment

• In that case, we have Hatch and Baker who are coming in and may fill that role.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I really wanted Shorter, but if he's not going to go prep, which I don't blame him, he's not coming here. I think we'll be alright though. Hopefully Hatch proves he belongs as that's the schollie that I think would have been Shorters.
            My guess is that scholarship went to Guy, remember the whole Shocker Madness ordeal.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• According to Scout he still has interest in the Shox.

Schools of Interest

Texas A&M
              Tulane
              American
              Arkansas-LR
              Illinois St.
              SE Louisiana
              SMU
              Stephen F. Austin
              Wichita St.
              Liberty
              Texas A&M-CC
              Texas Southern

Comment

• Does schools of interest mean he is interested in the schools or does it mean a listing of schools, who are interested in him?

dlm

Comment

• If I understand correctly, Scout and Rivals list schools based on conversations with the recruit. At that point I suppose it depends on whether the recruit lists the schools he's interested in or the ones that are recruiting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    If I understand correctly, Scout and Rivals list schools based on conversations with the recruit. At that point I suppose it depends on whether the recruit lists the schools he's interested in or the ones that are recruiting him.
                    I think so too, as I don't believe colleges can comment on kids they are recruiting.... which I assume would include listing the ones they are.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• It's a list of schools who have at least contacted him and he's interested in.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• He's averaging 24ppg 12rpg and 5apg

aTm, Illinois State and STL have started recruiting him but have not offered. We still have an offer out for '08.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

He's averaging 24ppg 12rpg and 5apg

aTm, Illinois State and STL have started recruiting him but have not offered. We still have an offer out for '08.

http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=628594
                          Does it say exactly that we have offered for 08' and he's debating about coming to WSU in 2 years.

Comment

• Yes. When it talked about his offers it listed something like (2008) after it listed us. I get the feeling he still likes us, but still doesn't want to go prep.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• What about this kid if somebody else decides to leave, I'm sure he's still interested in us.

Comment

• No mention of us in this article.

aTm and LSU are looking at him pretty hard now.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X