Turgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockdawg
    I look forward to KU kicking the Aggie's arses and I'm only sorry that they aren't in the same division so I'd get to see it twice.
    wow. those might be fightin words!

it just seems that most people (even turgeon haters) would rather see KU lose than MT lose.

you must still hold a lot of anger towards MT. (which is sad in my opinion). or you like KU.

I like KU alright, BUT i think i'd rather have MT beat them.
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
      I look forward to KU kicking the Aggie's arses and I'm only sorry that they aren't in the same division so I'd get to see it twice.
      wow. those might be fightin words!

it just seems that most people (even turgeon haters) would rather see KU lose than MT lose.

you must still hold a lot of anger towards MT. (which is sad in my opinion). or you like KU.

I like KU alright, BUT i think i'd rather have MT beat them.
      Unfortunately, shockdawg has one major sized chip on his shoulder.
      :cry:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have no feelings towards TFCMT (the former coach mark turgeon), I was not a WSU backer during his tenure, I appreciate good ball...which KU plays. I live in Texas in the midst of the Aggie-cult and am partial to a little schadenfrude when the opportunity presents itself.
        Don't really get the "major sized chip" thing, unless not caring is a chip.
        Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

I have no feelings towards TFCMT (the former coach mark turgeon), I was not a WSU backer during his tenure, I appreciate good ball...which KU plays. I live in Texas in the midst of the Aggie-cult and am partial to a little schadenfrude when the opportunity presents itself.
          Don't really get the "major sized chip" thing, unless not caring is a chip.
          Public apology to shockdawg... I believe I had him confused with another former poster. :(
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

appreciate it, and let's kick some appalachian heinie tonight
            Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

Sorry for bringing this up, and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, so I just went down the list to find a current Turg thread.

Check out this article from 810 WHB.

I guess that life isn't always greener on the other side. Wonder if he's starting to miss the packed house at Charles Koch? I guess he gets money in his pocket no matter what.

I'm not trying to pee all over the man, but you do have to wonder if we've got something special here.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                Sorry for bringing this up, and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, so I just went down the list to find a current Turg thread.

Check out this article from 810 WHB.

I guess that life isn't always greener on the other side. Wonder if he's starting to miss the packed house at Charles Koch? I guess he gets money in his pocket no matter what.

I'm not trying to pee all over the man, but you do have to wonder if we've got something special here.
                Seems like pee to me.

Comment

I know that we have something special at WSU. I remember going to games when we were losing 20 a season and still drawing close to 10K.

That is rediculous that aTm is drawing less than 3,000. I'm sure that MT knows the rabid fan base that WSU has and CGM is probably realizing it as we speak.

:good:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
                    I know that we have something special at WSU. I remember going to games when we were loosing 20 a season and still drawing close to 10K.

That is rediculous that aTm is drawing less than 3,000. I'm sure that MT knows the rabid fan base that WSU has and CGM is probably realizing it as we speak.

:good:
                    The aTm WOMEN are averaging less than 3,000. The MEN are averaging around 9,000 in a 12,500 capacity facility.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

i dont feel sorry for him at all. He knew what he had here and it was not good enough. So turgeon in my book can screw off!
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Attendance has always been a problem at Reed Arena. Last season, A&M averaged 9,812 fans during a year when the Aggies were 18-1 at home.
                        Article in a nutshell.

Comment

I know that we have something special at WSU. I remember going to games when we were loosing 20 a season and still drawing close to 10K.
                          I know we have a great fanbase, but this is revisionist history. When we were bad, we didn't draw anywhere near 10k unless we were playing a name opponent.

Comment

We would draw between 6000-7500 out of 10,500 seat Roundhouse if I recall correctly. A couple of the big games with K-State, O-State, etc would darn near fill it up.

Go Shocks!!!!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
                              I know that we have something special at WSU. I remember going to games when we were losing 20 a season and still drawing close to 10K.
                              I know we have a great fanbase, but this is revisionist history. When we were bad, we didn't draw anywhere near 10k unless we were playing a name opponent.
                              I didn't say we averaged 10K but we had some games (Randy's last season vs Creighton) that we drew close to 10K. No 'revisionist" here!

Also if you read the article, the last line says the MEN are 12th rated and average 2700+. Last season they averaged 9700+ with an 18-1 home record.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Also if you read the article, the last line says the MEN are 12th rated and average 2700+. Last season they averaged 9700+ with an 18-1 home record.
                                Here is the last line:

Women's attendance has been much worse. The Aggies won a share of the Big 12 regular-season title last year and averaged only 4,442 fans. This season, A&M is ranked 12th and draws only an average of 2,722 fans.
                                I believe this refers to the Women's program.

The article did say the Men were averaging around 9,800 so far this year, but that is well below the 12,500 capacity.

Comment

Working...
                                X