No announcement yet.

Turgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think its the issue of people being opposed to others voiceing their oppinion so much as how many threads do we really need covering the same topic. Really htere are about 15 now and we only need about 3 max or at least htats how it seems to me. What does surprise me is how many people that are tired of the turgeon threads keep posting in them over and over. Seems if they would let it go those threads would die faster and they wouldnt have to ***** about seeing so many.

Comment

Seems like ATM is playing a totally different style of ball than when Turgeon was here. Where did all this 'imagination' come from all of a sudden????

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        I don't think its the issue of people being opposed to others voiceing their oppinion so much as how many threads do we really need covering the same topic. Really htere are about 15 now and we only need about 3 max or at least htats how it seems to me. What does surprise me is how many people that are tired of the turgeon threads keep posting in them over and over. Seems if they would let it go those threads would die faster and they wouldnt have to ***** about seeing so many.
        Exactly. The planets must be in some strange alignment as t7017s and I are in agreement.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

BOBB, I hope you read his last two sentences! :D

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            BOBB, I hope you read his last two sentences! :D
            Not guilty!
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Seems like ATM is playing a totally different style of ball than when Turgeon was here. Where did all this 'imagination' come from all of a sudden????
              Offense and Inbounds plays look the same. Just offense takes on a new life with better athletes.

Comment

As Coach Phillips likes to say, "Fit the system to the players."

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
                  Offense and Inbounds plays look the same. Just offense takes on a new life with better athletes.

That's the way it looks to me.

Comment

I see from today's polls that Mark Turgeon's team has broken into the top 10.

At least #9 in one poll.

I think this is an appropriate thread to post this (I would normally start a new topic, but we have so many Turgeon threads that I don't think we need another one).

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                      I see from today's polls that Mark Turgeon's team has broken into the top 10.

At least #9 in one poll.

I think this is an appropriate thread to post this (I would normally start a new topic, but we have so many Turgeon threads that I don't think we need another one).
                      Thats great! Good for Turg!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

They have a big test this week against Alabama. It will be interesting to see how long they can go before they lose.

Comment

So I guess making the Sweet 16 means we weren't very good in Turgeon's eyes.
                          Billy Gillispie built Texas A&M into a program, not just a one-year wonder. Mark Turgeon has taken over and continued that success, illustrated by the Aggies' win in the NIT Season Tip-Off, writes Andy Katz.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ925
                            So I guess making the Sweet 16 means we weren't very good in Turgeon's eyes.
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ndy&id=3124833
                            I think that quote was referencing his first year as head coach of WSU. Thus, we were a program that needed some rebuilding.
                            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

I agree with Smooth. MT hasn't been anything but complimentary to our program.

After watching what aTm did to Ohio State and Alabama, I think they may be a final four team if not have a great shot at being National Champs.

It will be interesting to see how many people on this board that bash him will embrace him if that happens.

Good Luck Turg !!!

Comment

I look forward to KU kicking the Aggie's arses and I'm only sorry that they aren't in the same division so I'd get to see it twice.
                                Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X