• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turgeon

Texas A&M game on ESPN2 now. 8)

Go Huskies!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Looks like 'Spin found his way to Texas...

Turgeon has some great players down there... miles beyond the talent, size, and overall quality that we have here.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Looks like 'Spin found his way to Texas...

Turgeon has some great players down there... miles beyond the talent, size, and overall quality that we have here.

T

...8)
        heh!

Comment

Let it go folks. Happy Thanksgiving to all Shockernetters, past coaching staffs & players.

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Maybe we should set up a Turgeon section so those of us interested in Shocker Basketball don't have to sift through the countless Turgeon threads?

Unless someone is going to start a thread scientifically describing the relative plasticity of his face, WHO CARES!!!????
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

The solution is simple.

Don't click the topic.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                Maybe we should set up a Turgeon section so those of us interested in Shocker Basketball don't have to sift through the countless Turgeon threads?

Unless someone is going to start a thread scientifically describing the relative plasticity of his face, WHO CARES!!!????
                It said Turgeon and you still had to go and click on the topic and get upset about it. I think deep down you still like the guy.

Comment

I like Turge and appeciate where he took our beloved Shocks!

Go Shocks!!!!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It`s people like you that make people not want to post & just be a lurker.

I highly doubt anybody cares that you don`t care for Turgeon threads. Now that I know it bothers you, I`d be inclined to posting one daily to get a Pavlovian response. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                      It`s people like you that make people not want to post & just be a lurker.

I highly doubt anybody cares that you don`t care for Turgeon threads. Now that I know it bothers you, I`d be inclined to posting one daily to get a Pavlovian response. 8)
                      :::drool:::

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        The solution is simple.

Don't click the topic.

Problem solved.
                        It would be easy enough to take this advice, except that occasionally the Turgeon discussions devolve into something different that I do want to talk about. I actually do like the guy OK.

Comment

get that donkey out of here ben
                          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Did Bowles end up going to A&M? Ahh, never mind. I'll refrain from being one of those ignorant posters and I'll google it. ;-)
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Okay, there aren't that many thread on here to sift through. So, when you see a Turgeon thread and it isn't to your liking, DON'T CLICK ON IT!!! This is a message board, which is a medium for people to express what they are thinking. Why is everyone so opposed to everything someone says on here?! Come on...

Comment

Working...
                              X