WSU vs. Monmouth (Saturday, 7:30 pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad.....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 28.6%
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• 28% won't win against anybody

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
          40-33??? WOW

Is this just some cruel joke you're playing on the people who can't see the score? Please say yes.... PLEASE!!
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• uhhh . . . . didn't this team just lose by like 800 to Notre Dame???

Comment

• Possibly the worst offense in the nation right now LOL
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox151
                Originally posted by jocoshock
                Originally posted by SubGod22
                This is painful
                early 90s painful.... Scott Thompson and Gary Cohen painful....
                I don't know if i would go quite that far
                Reminds of some the games (few) I got to see in that era.. 5 guys passing the ball around, no one wanting to take charge...

I know this is just a learning curve thing, and I KNOW that HCGM will not let this go on forever... but it does remind me of those painful days....
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I know some don't like Gal's turnovers, but at least he is aggressive on the offensive end. I haven't seen that out of any of the other perimeter players, esp MB or PJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                    This is painful
                    Wasn't it Mike Cohen?
                    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• all right PT!!

Comment

• Seems nobody is willing to assert themselves on offense besides gal. I think ive seen pj have one on one matchups with nobody under the basket like ten times tonight and he hasnt tried to drive hes just passed back to the top of the key.

Comment

• Thomasson scores as the audio dies again...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• free throws are a must right now. We need every one.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                              Originally posted by Shox151
                              Originally posted by jocoshock
                              This is painful
                              I don't know if i would go quite that far
                              Reminds of some the games (few) I got to see in that era.. 5 guys passing the ball around, no one wanting to take charge...

I know this is just a learning curve thing, and I KNOW that HCGM will not let this go on forever... but it does remind me of those painful days....
                              Agreed...at least it won't last a decade :)

Comment

• 2/13 from 3, lets take it inside boys

Comment

Working...
                                X