No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Monmouth (Saturday, 7:30 pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we are at that painful 4 point deficit again.... can we close the gap, or will we fall behind by 8 before we know it?
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• i want to scream at the top of my lungs right now
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• OK PT lets make these FTs

Comment

• We've got to get it together or we could lose to UMKC this year...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Way to much standing around right now on offense. I know they are trying to break that zone with 3s from outside but lets drive some more and get to the freethrow line.

Comment

• Score: 40-36, Monmouth up, 5:48 left

Comment

• 40-38

Comment

• its like ive said before...you cant rely on 3s...they are not good jump shooters...drive to the Darn basket shox....you guys are pathetic

Comment

• 42-40

Comment

• Please don't call our Shox pathetic!
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Wow ... how can big threes keep falling
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Ok OK this is just a bad dream...please tell me this is just a bad dream!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dideyewin
                            Ok OK this is just a bad dream...please tell me this is just a bad dream!!!
                            It's a freaking nightmare
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The guys look a bit tired.

Comment

• Down 5
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X