No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Monmouth (Saturday, 7:30 pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemente for 2.. I'm sorta at a loss for words right now.

Comment

• down 5 with 3 to play

Comment

• Gal seems to disappear after the first half (from a scoring perspective). Right now we don't have a single player that can put two halves together. Man, we have a lot of work to do.....
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• this is terrible

Comment

• This is where the seniors, PJ and Matt need to buck up and will this team to a win. I will be disappointed in them if they don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerdude
              its like ive said before...you cant rely on 3s...they are not good jump shooters...drive to the Darn basket shox....you guys are pathetic
              Thats a little harsh.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                Originally posted by shockerdude
                its like ive said before...you cant rely on 3s...they are not good jump shooters...drive to the Darn basket shox....you guys are pathetic
                Thats a little harsh.
                2 of 14 from 3 pt range is HARSH!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We have no consistent scoring threat.

Three consecutive games with a stagnant offense and no sign of improvement is becoming a serious concern.

Comment

• 2 of 15 from trey
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                      Originally posted by shockerdude
                      Thats a little harsh.
                      Yea, this is just the case of a team getting used to a new coach, a new system and the playing style of their teammates. Games like this will happen for the first 5 or so games of a season.
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• I havent read the entire thread, but, my take: if the jump shot isnt working...take it to the rack! quit settling for 3s. But, I guess there is a reason I am sitting here on the computer and not on the bench
                        -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          We have no consistent scoring threat.

Three consecutive games with a stagnant offense and no sign of improvement is becoming a serious concern.
                          I agree. I can understand INconsistency...but we have NO consistency....
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• i blame the seniors, period. oh well, look forward to game 3.

:cry:
                            ________
                            WASHINGTON MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• three possessions ... not good
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Monmouth up 8..

Comment

Working...
                                X