X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BA2929
    Originally posted by ripemupshocks
    Originally posted by shockerdude
    its like ive said before...you cant rely on 3s...they are not good jump shooters...drive to the Darn basket shox....you guys are pathetic
    Thats a little harsh.
    Yea, this is just the case of a team getting used to a new coach, a new system and the playing style of their teammates. Games like this will happen for the first 5 or so games of a season.
    How do people forget how to shoot though? Sounds like there's been plenty of open looks and we can't put them in.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• score update??

Comment

• I just can't believe this!

Comment

• 1:43 to go MB shooting 2

Comment

• Cant help but think we should maybe think about pulling off the full court pressure. Guys look tired and we arent getting any turnover from it and it may just be taking more out of our guys then its giving them trouble.

Comment

• Why is everyone standing around!!!!

Comment

• Matt misses the second ... still three possessions
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by goshocks
                  i blame the seniors, period. oh well, look forward to game 3.

:cry:
                  MB is HORRIBLE against a zone. PJ is not much better.

Comment

• I'm still looking for the "slap the floor" defense.
                    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
                      Cant help but think we should maybe think about pulling off the full court pressure. Guys look tired and we arent getting any turnover from it and it may just be taking more out of our guys then its giving them trouble.
                      Well, if nothing else, these games might get them in better shape... :(
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 50-42, 1:42 to go

Comment

• Can't say this forever...but I'm going to try to make myself feel better by saying SIU lost to alaska-anchorage and Monmouth a couple years ago in the Alaska Shootout and turned it around........

Ok I don't feel much better....
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Christ ... does this look as bad as it sounds?
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• PJ's shots arent even close
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Originally posted by BA2929
                                Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                                Originally posted by shockerdude
                                its like ive said before...you cant rely on 3s...they are not good jump shooters...drive to the Darn basket shox....you guys are pathetic
                                Thats a little harsh.
                                Yea, this is just the case of a team getting used to a new coach, a new system and the playing style of their teammates. Games like this will happen for the first 5 or so games of a season.
                                How do people forget how to shoot though? Sounds like there's been plenty of open looks and we can't put them in.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL
                                I agree. Even if they can't put all that other stuff together, they should at least be able to knock down a few shots. BRUTAL indeed.
                                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                                X