Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    I think Phil is determined to be a factor
    I still think he will be. I just have a feeling he'll be able to be more consistent in Marshall's system. But he did well in the non-conf last year before disappearing...so guess we'll see.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22

Oh how I hope that is TRUE

Comment

• Off-topic but Texas Tech leads Oklahoma 27-7 in the first half...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Keep it up, Shocks!
          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Lets hope Phil STAYS determined the whole year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dideyewin
              Lets hope Phil STAYS determined the whole year.
              Marshall is determined to see that Phil stays determined.... :lol: :yes:

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan
                Originally posted by SubGod22
                I still think he will be. I just have a feeling he'll be able to be more consistent in Marshall's system. But he did well in the non-conf last year before disappearing...so guess we'll see.
                I'm with ya. He's being aggressive and playing well so far. Makes me wonder if the foul trouble made him determined or prevented him from being so in the first half. I like Phil and look for him to have a good year. We need him to.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                  Off-topic but Texas Tech leads Oklahoma 27-7 in the first half...
                  I love it when Oklahoma chokes. Stoops whines like a baby....
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Shox determined to get the ball low...drawing a ton of fouls!

Comment

Shox determined to get the ball low...drawing a ton of fouls!
                      They need to do that EVERY game and early. That'll only help the rest of the team.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Shox determined to get the ball low...drawing a ton of fouls!
                        Exactly what they need to do. Just gotta attack the basket. This team does have quickness (especially in the post) and needs to use that to their advantage.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• a little off topic: anyone else listening to the radio broadcast? I keep losing audio from the game, and getting something else in the static.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox151
                            a little off topic: anyone else listening to the radio broadcast? I keep losing audio from the game, and getting something else in the static.
                            shockerradio has only had one glitch so far...

Comment

• Mine's fine. Except for the static I always get. But it's just static and nothing else.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• PT is bucking for player of the game.....

Comment

Working...
                                X