• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our friends in Manhattan would count STL
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• BU was 41% from the field overall, but 48% from 3pt range....

:( :cry:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 33% shooting???????
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Snockers - 7 missed layups..... :whistle:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• what time will our game be tomorrow??
            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Originally posted by notquiteBWing
              what time will our game be tomorrow??
              7:30pm CST
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan
                Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                what time will our game be tomorrow??
                7:30pm CST
                thanks
                veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Is it on tv?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster
                    Is it on tv?
                    no

but just to be sure, keep checking back, there will probably be 20 new topics asking that same question within the next 3 hours.....
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                      overall, i'm pleased with the performance tonight. we rebounded well and got after it. we do have a bit of a problem at the point, but I agree, pj would be the next best option.

oh how things could change december 14th.

we will be much better come conference time and i can't wait for a shot in st louis.

as long as we make a postseason... i want an ncaa, but i'll take some nit home games!
                      I also am pleased. Baylor had the same advantage the Shox had last year with additional games and 10 extra days of practice in September. I fully believe that was a great deal of the reason for the Shocker's great start last year. It means a lot to have that head start, especially with a veteran team.

Baylor's good, veteran team with the extra games and 10 days of practice versus the Shockers with all the newcomers trying to learn an entirely new system. I felt like it could easily have been a blowout, but they fought back to within 4 in the last 3 minutes.

The shots will come. I for one am not going to panic because of November or even up through mid December.

Comment

• i only listened to the last portion of the game, is arbry back or what? they had him playing 0 minutes with a rebound

Comment

• WEll, all I gotta say is lets get our losses out of the way now, and finish strong. How about we win 8 in a row to END the season this year instead of starting with 8 in a row? Or was it 9, can't remember. Anyways, no reason to get mad, it's only the second game of the season, new coach, lots of new players, it'll all start to gel in time for Valley play. I just can't believe we lost to Baylor.. I mean it's Baylor! Are they that much improved from the joke of a team they've had for the past few years, or did they just have a really lucky game tonight?

Comment

• We were picked to lose by 10, right? Is this that bigga surprise, then? We will shoot better, I think (I hope). It's impossible to get a feel for it listening to Kennedy. Those who watched it on TV, whaddaya think about the shooting? Ours and theirs both....

Comment

• Baylor made alot of contested 3 point shots
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• it looks we play monmouth, they got beat by notre Dame by the score of 76-33
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X