No announcement yet.

Baylor v. Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully the Monnout game will be good for our confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
      it looks we play monmouth, they got beat by notre Dame by the score of 76-33
      Did you say '33'?

Wow.

If we don't win tomorrow, I'm personally gonna ban myself from Shockernet for a week (and that will be a very, very hard thing to do)..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• yea thats what i said, because i checked on the score earlier and in the first half it was 37-25.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Baylor's perimeter game is solid. I didn't see the game, but from the descriptions it sounds like WSU was able to slow it down and eventually gave themselves a chance to pull it out. Unfortunately the "Big XII doormat" made some tough shots and won the game. It will be interesting to see how Baylor does in Big XII play, but like I've said before, they aren't the Bears of a few years ago. Not a bad loss here. Just come out tomorrow and play well against Monmouth.

I liked how the Shocks came back, sounds like a team with fight in it.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

• i was at the game

interesting test for the shockers. PJ looked disinterested for parts of the game. He blocked a shot late in the first half, ran his mouth a little, then baylor player took it to him the next couple of trips. In the early part of the second half he looked lost.

Phil had some nice moments. JT looked really smooth in the post, got blocked once had composure caught the ball and put it back in. Gal looked tired and needs to play more aggressively.

Matt played well, but I kind of got mad at him when we were down four late: he came off carter with 4 seconds left on the shot clock. You guys know the rest of the story, there was not a single reason I could think of for coming off carter.

Phil needs some help down low and I think JT may be the only option. It may be time to throw some minutes at him and call his number early and often....

This will be an entertaining season because every game will be a battle with some drama

Comment

• Originally posted by notquiteBWing
              played hard.
              good game.
              baylor's quality.
              Agreed. Only thing I'll add is the obligatory "no moral victories." Try harder tomorrow.

Comment

• Wow, they were 12-25 from 3-land, we were 6-23.

Matt and Phil were both 4-11 for the game, PJ went 1-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  Wow. Probably the best game Jerrells will have all year. We gotta guard a little better and not so much rely on the 3.

This one could be so much closer if we wouldn't have missed a few bunnies down low..
                  Jerrells was picked 1st team all big 12 by some publications. So this was expected

Comment

• I don't think anybody expects a 36% 3 point shooter to shoot like he did. I haven't seen the numbers but it sounded like he went a little above and beyond expectations there.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Frustrating game to listen to on the radio, that's for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzyDead
                        Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        Wow. Probably the best game Jerrells will have all year. We gotta guard a little better and not so much rely on the 3.

This one could be so much closer if we wouldn't have missed a few bunnies down low..
                        Jerrells was picked 1st team all big 12 by some publications. So this was expected
                        Ok. I plan on following him throughout the year and seeing how he does, and more importantly, what he does for his team.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                        X