• Show
Clear All

• 64-55
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Well better luck tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez
        F' ing every game. Can't defend trey's, other team hits everything, we take too many trey's can't hit shots to save our ####es, and we lose a game that we could've won.

Frustrating.
        Shocker, it's too early in what is going to be a frustrating season, to get angry. I too want the Shox to be successful and want next season to come already. But this season is going to be full of headache so don't start growing gray hairs yet.

Again, next season can't come quick enough. Our team is going to be stacked and I look to return to form with another 20 game winner and tourney team. This season is going to teach us all to learn patience.

Comment

• Very disappointing game. Where is the senior leadership by Couisnard? Gal and Phil have been the leading scorers in both regular season games.

Comment

• Tough loss but we have no one to blame but ourselves. I am faithful that the Shox will be ready come conference play...not sure what are record will be by then though...

Comment

• we were lucky we shot so well. ya'll really worked it on the boards, and it could have been much different.

I'll be rooting for ya tomorrow.

Comment

• It's always disappointing to lose - but keep the big picture in mind. Teamwork and better offensive production will come with experience. Trying to blend all these new faces together in a new system will take some time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShockFan
                  Very disappointing game. Where is the senior leadership by Couisnard? Gal and Phil have been the leading scorers in both regular season games.
                  Cooz definitely had a bad night, but the bright spot is that PT and JTD played well. Gal played well then faded. Mantas has to score. Ramon needs to balance his performance - add some points to that freakish rebounding.

We have to get more of an inside presence and improve our shooting percentage. KCShox has the right perspective....

and I know that is killing alot of folks on this board..... :cry:
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• played hard.
                    good game.
                    baylor's quality.
                    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                      Originally posted by ShockerPrez
                      F' ing every game. Can't defend trey's, other team hits everything, we take too many trey's can't hit shots to save our ####es, and we lose a game that we could've won.

Frustrating.
                      Shocker, it's too early in what is going to be a frustrating season, to get angry. I too want the Shox to be successful and want next season to come already. But this season is going to be full of headache so don't start growing gray hairs yet.

Again, next season can't come quick enough. Our team is going to be stacked and I look to return to form with another 20 game winner and tourney team. This season is going to teach us all to learn patience.
                      I'm not ready to throw in the towell for this season. I think we are getting caught trying to bring on the newcomers, but not getting enough consistency from PJ, which is what we really need. I'm actually very excited about this season. I think over the course of this year, we are going to have a pretty solid season.

I'm going to just say: Valley Tournament......
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We will continue to get better as the year goes on. I expect us to be playing very well when we start Valley play.

Comment

• my main disappointment is PJ... i just don't understand..

*sigh*

just hope for a better outcome tomorrow. anyone know what time our game will be??
                          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• tough loss

hopefully we can pick up two more wins

Comment

• o, and hopefully notre dame loses so we can play them.
                              i think they will be pretty decent this year.
                              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez
                                Originally posted by KC Shox
                                Originally posted by ShockerPrez

Frustrating.

I'm not ready to throw in the towell for this season. I think we are getting caught trying to bring on the newcomers, but not getting enough consistency from PJ, which is what we really need. I'm actually very excited about this season. I think over the course of this year, we are going to have a pretty solid season.

I'm going to just say: Valley Tournament......
                                Well, given our history of poor performance in the Valley Tourney, I'm going to say "hope for the best but prepare for the worst". But you are right, it'll be our only meal ticket to the NCAA's for THIS year.

Comment

Working...
                                X