X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Originally posted by dideyewin
    Jerrels is abusing us
    Usually the case when it comes to Shocker b-ball. It always seems there is one guy on the opposite team that is on fire and we don't ever seem to be able to cool him off and the reason why we lose.
    ain't that the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Wow. Probably the best game Jerrells will have all year. We gotta guard a little better and not so much rely on the 3.
      you do know jerrells is pre-season 1st team all-big12. and our leading scorer last year, and freshman all american the year before that.

Comment

Originally posted by baylrballa
        Wow. Probably the best game Jerrells will have all year. We gotta guard a little better and not so much rely on the 3.
        you do know jerrells is pre-season 1st team all-big12. and our leading scorer last year, and freshman all american the year before that.
        So.

Comment

apparently not.... :oops:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

This will be a loss, but I'm sure the guys will learn something from this game. Got bring the intensity level up a notch or two, finish around the basket and lock down the hot hand.

Considering we cooled off and they remained hot I'm only glad we are down 8. If we don't get within 2 by the 15 minute mark, we are done for.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
              Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy
              I'm just really surprised that Baylor runs nothing even remotely recognizable as a set offense. They have good guards, but I'm not sure that's going to carry them in the Big XII.
              Seems to be working for them so far.... :-x
              It won't work in the Big XII. They may seem fresh now, but if they continue to play like this, they'll be gassed by the time conference season gets here. No remote offense at all. Just run and gun..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm looking forward to a good 2nd half from PJ and from our Rogers...both need to step up for their respective teams...

Comment

We will make adjustments and be fiine. Remember Marshall is regarded as an excellent X and O guy.

Comment

Nope, sorry.

Next time I'll genuflect before speaking his name.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                      Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy
                      I'm just really surprised that Baylor runs nothing even remotely recognizable as a set offense. They have good guards, but I'm not sure that's going to carry them in the Big XII.
                      Seems to be working for them so far.... :-x
                      It won't work in the Big XII. They may seem fresh now, but if they continue to play like this, they'll be gassed by the time conference season gets here. No remote offense at all. Just run and gun..
                      Then the Big XII will us have to thank :shock: 8) 8)

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                        This will be a loss, but I'm sure the guys will learn something from this game. Got bring the intensity level up a notch or two, finish around the basket and lock down the hot hand.

Considering we cooled off and they remained hot I'm only glad we are down 8. If we don't get within 2 by the 15 minute mark, we are done for.
                        ya'll came out stronger than I expected, but it sounded like our depth played a bit of a role in the last 5 minutes of the half. with both teams shooting this many threes the game can turn either way very quickly.

Comment

Phil needs to make his shots inside, O Ehimen cant get here soon enough?
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Baylor shot 43.8% from the field - 42.9 from 3pt range.

Shox shot 34.4 and 28.6% respectively

Comment

Sounds really sloppy so far in the second half, Shox need to pick it up.

Comment

Phil taking it right to the Baylor big men, shooting two.

Comment

Working...
                                X