No announcement yet.

Free Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope it's a fun, exciting game to listen to....
    ...and the Shox win by 30.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

post like this is the reason i cant root for teams that are in the BCS conferences

because you like to root for the Westgeest's of the world and not the Durant's, Hinrich's, Billups', among others?

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
        . I'm betting win or lose for WSU, we will end the season with a hire RPI than Baylor

bet
        Sure, I'll take that bet. If I lose I'll never post on a Baylor board ever again. If you lose you'll never post on a WSU board ever again.

BTW....last time we made a bet you hid for a couple months. So enough of this crap about how you'll be here to eat your crow.

Comment

Wow, two bans in one day. That's more than the past 6 months.

jaybillychop = gone.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Wow, two bans in one day. That's more than the past 6 months.
            I haven't had this much fun in a long time...Are the WSU fans pounding the Baylor boards like this right now? You gotta love the little guy trying to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybillychop
              post like this is the reason i cant root for teams that are in the BCS conferences

because you like to root for the Westgeest's of the world and not the Durant's, Hinrich's, Billups', among others?
              A KU/K-State lurker comes out for a Baylor-WSU game.

Now, I've seen everything..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by jaybillychop

yup just like when big 12's got owned last night by mvc's own Bradley right
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  yup just like when big 12's got owned last night by mvc's own Bradley right
                  That's not as good as it sounds. The #2 MVC team should beat a lower division Big12 team.

When we trumpet these types of ho-hum victories, it only makes us look small-time.

Comment

When we trumpet these types of ho-hum victories, it only makes us look small-time.
                    True, but can Baylor beat Iowa St. every year...even Drake beats Iowa St.

How about #5 in the MVC Bradley beating #1 in the B12 KU....The B12 doesn't like to play the MVC. Bad things happen...

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                      True, but can Baylor beat Iowa St. every year...even Drake beats Iowa St.

How about #5 in the MVC Bradley beating #1 in the B12 KU....The B12 doesn't like to play the MVC. Bad things happen...
                      Those are absolutely worthy of fanfare. But Bradley beating Iowa St? Not so much.

Comment

With all of the Baylor fans on here, you would think that the fans they have there plan on rushing the court if they pull off a win against us.

Comment

What did Jay Billy CHop say?

And moose please send me the link for our last bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11
                            With all of the Baylor fans on here, you would think that the fans they have there plan on rushing the court if they pull off a win against us.
                            Yeah, the coach, his wife, and maybe a parent or two jumping up and down mid-court!!

Comment

Read his posts, lawmaker. They're flames. Westgeest? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                                What did Jay Billy CHop say?

And moose please send me the link for our last bet.
                                Sorry it was on the old board...

But do we have a deal or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X