No announcement yet.

Free Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will bet the avatar bet, not the post bet.
    I want you to be able to still post on the Baylor board.

Comment

Baylor fans are worse than the Appalachian State morons we had here before the BB last season.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybillychop
        for some actual breakdown of the game for Mr. vbird53 of Lenexa. i think Mr. Bruce will run all over the shocker back court and even thru the front court. they shox have never had a good big man since Bart Westgeest and i dont want to hear about Small Paul Miller. i say BU 75 WSU 61. you shocker boys need to pick it up a touch. Ark Pine-Bluff only beating them by 5? and stop comparing conferences...the Big 12 is alot better than the Misery Valley. and baylor would def finish above WSU this year in the league.
        I think jaybillychop made a great point. I don't know how we've ever moved on ever since the Westgeest era. I mean, how can you forget a player like that. It's not like 'Ole Small Paul never took us to the Sweet 16, or anything.

Comment

Well I hope everybody made money. I hate to say I told you so once again, but I told you so.
          I hope the shox win the rest of their games this season.

p.s. Jerrels is the real deal. PJ could not stop him last night. Shox big men played great D though.

That is all for now.

$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
            I will bet the avatar bet, not the post bet.
            I want you to be able to still post on the Baylor board.
            So what you're saying is you're pretty certain you'll lose and you like us so much you don't want to leave?

That's fine, we can do what ever kind of bet you want. I accept the avatar bet.

By the way, if I recall, our last bet had something to do with Bradley and KU, but I don't remember the details.

Comment

Working...
            X