WSU v. Ark Pine Bluff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234
    and i guess since i checked shockernet 3 times a day, i must be one of those lol
    3 times a day...that's it???? :D
    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
      and i guess since i checked shockernet 3 times a day, i must be one of those lol
      He is a baad fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
        ok thats a busy day
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
          Please, please Wichita do not pull a K-State! K-Sucks arena was half-filled in their opener, embarassing.
          If you haven't noticed, most of the country is the same way. In the eyes of many, basketball season doesn't start until football concludes. I even spotted a couple hundred open seats at, gasp...Cameron Indoor Stadium, home of the best fans in the country (according to Dick Vitale).

Comment

Football

Maybe not your best examples, vbird.

Football season ended quite a while ago at WSU, and it's really not that much different at Duke -- they just have the pretense of a team.

Comment

I am sad to say it does not surprise me that the students do not claim their allotment of tickets. It was the same in my day; however, the team was terrible then so I could sort of understand.

As for Duke – there was an article a few weeks ago about its students posted on Valleytalk that stated that Duke students were no longer filling their 1,200 person section for every game. For what it is worth:

Duke's "Cameron Crazies" are known as some of the most committed -- never mind nuttiest -- fans in college basketball.

Comment

Re: Football

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                Maybe not your best examples, vbird.

Football season ended quite a while ago at WSU, and it's really not that much different at Duke -- they just have the pretense of a team.
                Alright, bad example. I'll take my lashings now.

Comment

They need to whack APB by at least 20. I know it's the first night and anything can happen (ask USC about Mercer). But the SWAC sucks and this shouldn't be much more than a glorified scrimmage. The player combinations CGM uses tonight may be the most interesting part of the evening. 8)
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I remember before the Koch renovation, there would be as few as 200 students at a game.

During the year, the games were played at the coliseum, there were 100 students or less at the games. It was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                      I remember before the Koch renovation, there would be as few as 200 students at a game.

During the year, the games were played at the coliseum, there were 100 students or less at the games. It was pathetic.
                      ahhhh, the good old days when I could show up at tip off and sit in one of the first couple rows...

Comment

Let's go Shox!

:yahoo: :drum: :clap:
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I NEED HELP!!! I am in class right now so I need people to keep the game updates coming. This is killing me not being there. Thanks for the help.

Comment

10-6, looking good early.......

Comment

13-8, clemente does his thing inside for 3 the old fashion way.

Comment

cooz for 3, 18-11.............................at the 2nd time out......

Comment

Working...
                                X