WSU v. Ark Pine Bluff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrd is 6-7, 180 lb. Senior.

Not exactly the 240 beast I thought he was.

Comment

A little info on Byrd...

From the SWAC Website...

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

dont mean to change the subject here.....but I heard that there are still 200 GA tickets for tomorrow night.....I hope they sell out. It would be nice on GM's debut to have a packed house.

Comment

if we don't sell out we officially suck!!! Piss poor effort by Wichita.

Comment

:shock: AGREE TOTALLY!

Comment

I don't care if we're playing APB, we shouldn't be talking about "unclaimed student tickets".
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

dont mean to change the subject here.....but I heard that there are still 200 GA tickets for tomorrow night.....I hope they sell out. It would be nice on GM's debut to have a packed house.
                AGREE TOTALLY!
                I don't care if we're playing APB, we shouldn't be talking about "unclaimed student tickets".
                Just curious, what the heck are you people smoking these days?

Comment

Originally posted by rayc
                  AGREE TOTALLY!
                  Just curious, what the heck are you people smoking these days?
                  Are you saying that it is wrong to expect a measley 1000 students to show up and support the program? 1000 students isn't anything....come on I know there are students on here...get out and promote the team!! :goshocks:
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Please, please Wichita do not pull a K-State! K-Sucks arena was half-filled in their opener, embarassing.

Comment

If we dont sell out the student section then im officailly embarassed with my fellow shocker students. I can let a pass go for preseason game, but this is the real deal and we get them for freaking free.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Are you saying that it is wrong to expect a measley 1000 students to show up and support the program? 1000 students isn't anything....come on I know there are students on here...get out and promote the team!!
                        No, I’m saying you are preaching to the choir.

Comment

We are just a few hours away from the start of the MARSHALL ERA for real!

I am so excited I can't sleep!

Comment

I’ll probably get blasted for saying this but there’s about 500 faithful students who will be there through thick and thin. The Sweet 16 honeymoon is long gone for the rest of them. They’ll wait until we’re ranked in the polls again before they use all the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                              I’ll probably get blasted for saying this but there’s about 500 faithful students who will be there through thick and thin. The Sweet 16 honeymoon is long gone for the rest of them. They’ll wait until we’re ranked in the polls again before they use all the tickets.
                              You shouldn't get blasted, but the students should. As should all of those on the season ticket waiting list (assuming there still is one) that don't appear to be gobbling up the extras.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                                and i guess since i checked shockernet 3 times a day, i must be one of those lol
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X