X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OKC Shocker
    Originally posted by pogo
    Nothing about him committing on Rivals yet, but a good article about K-State being after him and Ellis.

PS. We aren't even listed on his schools list. Nice grab that no one on a national level saw.
    Why would anyone on a national level pay any attention to a NON-bcs scool?
    Gonzaga and Butler do alright on that national level. Quit cryin'......
    We really do need to get a tongue in cheek emoticon for this board. It would save me alot of time trying to explain that I was being not exactly truthful. :good:

Comment

Nothing about him committing on Rivals yet, but a good article about K-State being after him and Ellis.

PS. We aren't even listed on his schools list. Nice grab that no one on a national level saw.
      Why would anyone on a national level pay any attention to a NON-bcs scool?
      Gonzaga and Butler do alright on that national level. Quit cryin'......
      We really do need to get a tongue in cheek emoticon for this board. It would save me alot of time trying to explain that I was being not exactly truthful. :good:
      And I was being sarcastic as well, there are just a lot of people on here who cry about that too much.

Comment

Originally posted by shocking
        I think we should also recruit in small cities around Wichita...I went to the Circle V.S. Rose Hill game on Friday, and those kids are pretty good. Not city-league caliber, but they could be shaped into very good players.

But, anyways, congrats on the signing. :posterwu: :posterwsu: :goshocks: :yahoo:
        There's nobody on the guys side at Circle right now that could play at WSU as anything more than a possible walk-on. Good players but not at that level. The best prospect they have I believe is now committed to playing football at KSU.

I don't remember Rose Hill that well but they seemed to have one kid that could shoot a bit. But I wasn't a big fan of his attitude the one time I saw them play.

I trust if there are worthy options in the area that Marshall and Company will be on it.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If any of you have nothing going on tomorrow night, you should check at Evan out tomorrow night, they play at Bishop Carroll.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            If any of you have nothing going on tomorrow night, you should check at Evan out tomorrow night, they play at Bishop Carroll.
            Do you have any idea where Heights is playing sub-state? I've got games elsewhere tomorrow but would love to see Evan and Perry and the rest play at least once.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I knew there was no real hope of WSU recruiting any one from Circle, but still, I feel like we don't get mentioned enough by Wichita news outlets, so anytime I get the chance to mention them I will. Plus, CHS hasn't had a boy's basketball player go D-1 ever, so it was a good effort.

And you are correct. Jordan Phillips, by far our best player, is signed to K-State.

Comment

Murphy turned down the Shox to go to Washburn, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                  Murphy turned down the Shox to go to Washburn, yes?
                  Smithson never offered Murphy. He visited ORU but didn't see himself fitting in down there. KSU offered a big kid from Goddard who turned out to be a bust. Minnesota was looking but never offered. Sutton at OSU offered him after two years at Washburn but Murph decided to stay put.

Tyler Bacon spent two years at Cloud before playing D1 at Robert Morris and then going to Europe for a shot career before getting married and moving back to the states. Murphy also played briefly overseas before giving it up. I heard his agent screwed him over.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I knew there was no real hope of WSU recruiting any one from Circle, but still, I feel like we don't get mentioned enough by Wichita news outlets, so anytime I get the chance to mention them I will. Plus, CHS hasn't had a boy's basketball player go D-1 ever, so it was a good effort.

And you are correct. Jordan Phillips, by far our best player, is signed to K-State.
                    What class are you in? I'm assuming you know my boy AndShock over there.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Originally posted by newshock1234
                      Do you have any idea where Heights is playing sub-state? I've got games elsewhere tomorrow but would love to see Evan and Perry and the rest play at least once.
                      according to this, they will be at Wichita East March 3-6

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I despize Andover...they've completely smoked our chances at going to state in football one too many times. So, I don't really know anyone from that town.

Comment

I despize Andover...they've completely smoked our chances at going to state in football one too many times. So, I don't really know anyone from that town.
                          He goes to Circle but that answers my question.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I played ball with a soph from north thursday. He was a pretty good guard. Anyway i was chatting with him and he asked me if I heard of there freshman playing varsity. He was telling me he scored 27 his first game and was killing everyone. Dont know who he was talking about but to get started on a freshman from home is something I hope we are looking into!!
                            " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

I heard that Freshman at North is the real deal...a pure shooter that can flat out light it up.

Being a fan of the Redskins...I hope our coaching staff is looking into this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by lilshock
                                I played ball with a soph from north thursday. He was a pretty good guard. Anyway i was chatting with him and he asked me if I heard of there freshman playing varsity. He was telling me he scored 27 his first game and was killing everyone. Dont know who he was talking about but to get started on a freshman from home is something I hope we are looking into!!
                                That would be Connor Frankamp
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X