No announcement yet.

Wessel Commits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent News - I think Kansas is proving to have a few guys each year that could be impact players. Hopefully, EW is the first of many HCGM gets here.

Comment

Evan was one of the top recruits i wanted us to get
      Welcome aboard Evan your now a Shocker for Life :clap: :wsu_posters:

PS: Evan why dont you bring that Perry guy along with you :D
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

We really needed a quality Wichita youngster to commit to us. Lets hope its the first of many..great news today. Ill take it!!!!
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Shockakhan
          Wow. Very nice signing. Very nice indeed.
          :whistle:

No! Sorry, a very nice Commitment! :good:
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

watching some highlight on youtube, watch this highlight at the end of the video, it shows Evans athleticism. Some guys misses a lay up and he glides through the lane and dunks it.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

His dad was 6'6" as a Senior in high school. I don't know if he grew after that.

I haven't seen Evan play this year except for several times on television tapes. He reminds me of Karl Papke if he grows. KP was 6'6 and he played 2-3 most of the time but he played (started) some PG as a frosh most notably in the NCAA tourney. KP had good handles, good speed, was very athletic, good medium range jumper (15'), a great slasher, and was at his best at transition. He was an average shooter but free throws was about 70%.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  Originally posted by Shockakhan
                  Wow. Very nice signing. Very nice indeed.
                  :whistle:

No! Sorry, a very nice Commitment! :good:
                  My bad. You are correct WstateU. Thanks for the correction.

:goshocks:

Comment

Nothing about him committing on Rivals yet, but a good article about K-State being after him and Ellis.

PS. We aren't even listed on his schools list. Nice grab that no one on a national level saw.

Comment

Originally posted by OKC Shocker
                      Nothing about him committing on Rivals yet, but a good article about K-State being after him and Ellis.

PS. We aren't even listed on his schools list. Nice grab that no one on a national level saw.
                      Why would anyone on a national level pay any attention to a NON-bcs scool?

Comment

This is really good news! I had Evan's granddad Ev as a high school gym coach. I hope the younger Evan is half as tough as his granddad!

Comment

I think we should also recruit in small cities around Wichita...I went to the Circle V.S. Rose Hill game on Friday, and those kids are pretty good. Not city-league caliber, but they could be shaped into very good players.

But, anyways, congrats on the commitment. :posterwu: :posterwsu: :goshocks: :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                            Originally posted by OKC Shocker

Why would anyone on a national level pay any attention to a NON-bcs scool?
                            Gonzaga and Butler do alright on that national level. Quit cryin'......

Comment

definately good news. Got him to verbal pretty early! I like it!
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JseUYNwkShA
                                On a side note, I saw a video of Perry Ellis, so I was checking it out. It was a video of him made with powercats all over it. Guess they think that is a done deal. HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X