X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
    Originally posted by Rosewood
    This team deserved to get booed at several points in this game.
    No. I refuse to accept the premise of your post. If we were in a bar, I'd put my arm around your shoulder and bring you in close and say

"Friend, listen to me. I'm your pal here, but you are wrong. I get your frustrations man, but you are wrong. You don't boo your team. Period."
    If you're arm goes around me, you'd better be putting a beer in front of me with the other!!

:D
    He might have to give you a noogie first.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Often wonder if these people would boo their own kids if/when they`re at a sporting event that their child is participating in.

It`s all about a code of conduct that players and fans should embrace.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
        View the clip first and then read lutz's column about tonights game.
        http://www.kansas.com/sports/lutz/story/1186662.html
        Saw something like this coming. Lutz gets pub by making it about him and Marshall. Marshall didn't walk, or fall, but ran right into it. This isn't Philly or NYC, but it's not Rock Hill, SC either. 22-6 doesn't get you a pass from an uninspired finish.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

This team deserved to get booed at several points in this game.
          No. I refuse to accept the premise of your post. If we were in a bar, I'd put my arm around your shoulder and bring you in close and say

"Friend, listen to me. I'm your pal here, but you are wrong. I get your frustrations man, but you are wrong. You don't boo your team. Period."
          If you're arm goes around me, you'd better be putting a beer in front of me with the other!!

:D
          Man hug and honestly, if it takes a bud to get you to change your mind on this issue then that would be $2.50 well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
            Often wonder if these people would boo their own kids if/when they`re at a sporting event that their child is participating in.

It`s all about a code of conduct that players and fans should embrace.

He would

Comment

Man hug and honestly, if it takes some bud to get you to change your mind on this issue then that would be $25.00 well spent.
              Fixed and you'd have me on board.
              :goshocks:

Comment

I think Marshall is looking for a fight and Lutz is in his cross-hairs. Ridiculous as the booing is, his comments about it are just about as silly. WSU fans ROCK this conference like no other fan base. Appreciate what you have Greg and don't let 30 dolts ruin a great season so far. If you think this is bad, go 14-12 at UNC and watch what happens to you. ;-)

Comment

Maybe people were just trying to prepare the Shox for the uninviting atmosphere they will face this weekend.
                  Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel
                    I think Marshall is looking for a fight and Lutz is in his cross-hairs. Ridiculous as the booing is, his comments about it are just about as silly. WSU fans ROCK this conference like no other fan base. Appreciate what you have Greg and don't let 30 dolts ruin a great season so far. If you think this is bad, go 14-12 at UNC and watch what happens to you. ;-)
                    He has every right to make it known that this type of behavior isn't to be tolerated.

With that said, I'm done with this thread and subject as everythign that needs to be said has been said. Anyone that can disagree with me at this point is doing so just to disagree and I don't have time for those silly games. I do that with my 2 year old.

Comment

That clip paints HCGM in a less than favorable light.

Comment

A couple of things about the Lutz article:

1.) I think Lutz doesn't like to sugarcoat things. He told it like it was. It was an embarrassing game for WSU last week. To insinuate that it wasn't a horrible loss is disrespectful IMO towards WSU.

2.) 22-6 is good but it's a tad misleading. This team is struggling right now and after last week, there really wasn't a lot to be positive about.

3.) Sports Daily might be worth listening to tomorrow.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                          Could use a little Schaus in this instance.

Comment

He's more angry at the column than the booing IMO. That's what I think he wants to fight about. No coach likes being tagged with 'worst loss in 40 years'. This 'booing-gate' allowed him to vent on Lutz's article. For the record, it was not the worst loss in 40 years. It's like the media and fans just 'assume' WSU won't win the Valley tourney. I think they will and that loss will be a distant memory.

Comment

4.) The video clip was not good. I'm chalking it up to frustration in the last week.

Simply put, we have not played good basketball the last 4 games now, at least.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                                I like it... I like it a lot. I want Marshall in my fox hole.

:good: :good:
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X