Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could ask Coach Marshall one question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could ask Coach Marshall one question...

what would it be?
    Wear your seatbelt.

Can you see yourself retiring in Wichita?

Comment

Assuming he'd answer truthfully "Ideally, best case scenario, "where do you see yourself in 10 years?".

I ask not out of a fear of change or departure, it'll happen, afterall that's just part of life, but it gives insight into his personal objective for growth & perspective.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Royal, I assume your's would be, what was the major committment you were talking about with Mr. Stutz?
        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
          Royal, I assume your's would be, what was the major committment you were talking about with Mr. Stutz?
          :lol:

No, actually it would be, "How high do you think WSU and the MVC can realistically reach in terms of NCAA success?"

Comment

How are we going to score more than 12 points against SIU this year?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
              How are we going to score more than 12 points against SIU this year?
              His answer: Well if that's all we can score, we will just have to hold them to 10.

Comment

Can we arrange a marriage between one your kids and my kids

Comment

Mine: Who is constantly working their butt off in practice and making goods thing happen in practice, but we've yet to see it in a game? In other words, are we going to be surprised by ayone this year at some point. ??

Comment

i'd ask if he thought dropping the atomic bombs in WW2 was justified.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                      i'd ask if he thought dropping the atomic bombs in WW2 was justified.
                      You mean when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

When should we start looking for his Spangles' ads?

And how much freedom did he have in the creation of them?

Comment

How did you honestly feel about MT bringing DB with him to A&M?

Secondly what is your honest assessment of the level of talent you inherited?

Comment

Can you hook me up with tickets?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Originally posted by wsu789
                              :lol:

No, actually it would be, "How high do you think WSU and the MVC can realistically reach in terms of NCAA success?"
                              Who gives a rat's a$$ what the MVC attains??!! Does Gene Stephenson care how high the Valley goes? Our program should dominate despite the Valley's best attempts.

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                              X